Anyone heard if/when/where the New Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo will be?

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I'm so hoping this happens as I will make the time for it. I just haven't seen any information other than forum conjecture.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anther thread here on this topic, many of us here are anxiously waiting....

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Anther thread here on this topic, many of us here are anxiously waiting....

I received the invite but had not registered as I was waiting for the braptor one announced

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Other than the article last August from Ford Authority, there has been no other public announcement yet. They are conducting events (Raptor Assault) for F-150 Raptors in 2023, but nothing scheduled yet for BRaptors.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I attended the Texas Off-Roadeo last fall while I was still awaiting my OB SAS order, afterwhich I changed to a 23 WT order (HOSS 3.0). It was a really fun day and learned a lot focused on the rock-crawling aspects. Now that I've landed this Braptor I'm REALLY looking forward to that same level of experience but with more wide-open trails at higher speeds.

Looking forward to any announcements or plans for Braptor Off-Roadeo, if not an off-shoot session or two for owners at a normal event (Nevada?). Although I assume it would only be appropriate to have something at Johnson Valley...

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Any updates?
There is a statement on your window sticker located to the right of the square barcode that states that customers that make an original purchase of a bronco raptor will be eligibale to attend an off rodeo that is raptor-specific. It states something to the effect that it is worth $2300.00 or something. I read it a couple of times to make sure it was saying that we had to pay, just indicating what it was worth. I am still waiting for the onboard system to download trails. Have not heard anything about that in a long time.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I attended the Texas Off-Roadeo last fall while I was still awaiting my OB SAS order, afterwhich I changed to a 23 WT order (HOSS 3.0). It was a really fun day and learned a lot focused on the rock-crawling aspects. Now that I've landed this Braptor I'm REALLY looking forward to that same level of experience but with more wide-open trails at higher speeds.

Looking forward to any announcements or plans for Braptor Off-Roadeo, if not an off-shoot session or two for owners at a normal event (Nevada?). Although I assume it would only be appropriate to have something at Johnson Valley...
The routes that were used for the media at Johnson Valley would be a hoot and encompass the big rocks (read that: boulders), open desert running, possible jump, etc. Whether it is there or elsewhere, I am going to get to Johnson Valley in the raptor sooner rather than later.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
There is a statement on your window sticker located to the right of the square barcode that states that customers that make an original purchase of a bronco raptor will be eligibale to attend an off rodeo that is raptor-specific. It states something to the effect that it is worth $2300.00 or something. I read it a couple of times to make sure it was saying that we had to pay, just indicating what it was worth. I am still waiting for the onboard system to download trails. Have not heard anything about that in a long time.
Would you mind sharing a snapshot of that statement on your sticker? I don't see anything like that on mine...

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Yeah, so when is said Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo? Every time I talk to Kaitlynn she says, "Currently, we still do not have any specific details regarding the Raptor experience." Previously, she has stated that if you burn your one-time roadeo event on a regular Bronco event, then you don't get a Bronco Raptor event.

March would be good for me so I can hit the ground running when the BRaptor shows up in April. Just saying.
Edit: cleaner screenshot. :rolleyes: This started showing up in JAN 2023 builds. I have not seen the notice on NOV and DEC 2022 builds so not all MY23. However, call Kaitlynn at 888-260-5744 and get in the BORP as a Bronco Raptor and you will get an email when the program comes on-line.

1675378451588.png

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Would you mind sharing a snapshot of that statement on your sticker? I don't see anything like that on mine...
Mine doesn't either, although mine is from Sep 2022. Just check the electronic and hard copy, checked both v-codes and nothing referring to a Raptor Off-Roadeo. Guessing the recent 2023 window stickers have this info indicating some planning is happening.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
It was my 2023 window sticker.
If you are A81015, then yes.

Also seen on A93436 with a 12-DEC blend date and A93503 with a 31-JAN blend date.

Raptor Off-Roadeo.jpg

Last edited:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Same here on the onboard trail map system. When we took the Braptor to Moab it would have been nice to have that info internally instead of trying to figure it out between OnX, Google maps, and a guide book. A built in maps system for a lot of trails would be awesome.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I have not played with the BRaptor on-board system, but if it will accept .gpx files, then tracks for a lot of the CO, UT and AZ trails can be found online. Pretty handy when the real world trails are faint or there are a multitude of intersections.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I got am email to sign up for it this morning for upcoming notifications. There are no dates yet, but it's going to be in Nevada.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Top Member Reactions