Bronco Raptor 🔥 Founding Member Badge 💥

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahallada

Founding Member
Mar 5, 2022
Nipomo, CA
Welcome to the forum @ahallada 🍻.

Hopefully we'll get some more details about the ordering process out of Ford this week.
I’d just like to know if it’s worth going for the Raptor now if we don’t have the Golden Ticket. I need to get my order in for a Wildtrack on Tuesday to get the old pricing and not get shut out of ordering until later. They said they are taking last orders this week on regular Broncos and then the new pricing will take effect when it reopens later.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I’d just like to know if it’s worth going for the Raptor now if we don’t have the Golden Ticket. I need to get my order in for a Wildtrack on Tuesday to get the old pricing and not get shut out of ordering until later. They said they are taking last orders this week on regular Broncos and then the new pricing will take effect when it reopens later.
It sounds like it's going to be expensive to land a Bronco Raptor now IF you can find one at a dealer that has an allocation or an abandoned order.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Best advice is to order your Wildtrak ASAP. MY22 orders close on Monday 3/7. If manage to find a dealer with an extra/available Raptor allocation (very slim chance of that however), you could always change your order over to that.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles

I’d order the Wildtrak and then if the Raptor is possible later, cancel the Wildtrak or let your dealer have it on their lot (they won’t mind).

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Did I make the cut?