braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Just received an email from Ford:

"YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION"​

Scheduled to be built the week of August 8, 2022

I went from 6/6, 6/20, 6/27, 7/25, 8/8 so we shall see.
I just went from 6/1, 6/14, 6/27, 7/24, 8/1 got email from Ford and today reading 8/22! Come on FORD be better!

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I just went from 6/1, 6/14, 6/27, 7/24, 8/1 got email from Ford and today reading 8/22! Come on FORD be better!
And on 8/1 move I got vin # …. No window sticker available yet and then moved to 8/22 afterwards….I thought when I got the vin I was actually getting a solid date?!?!? Oh well hurry up and wait….

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Was the first Ford build date email for a May build? Any emails since?
Yes. Week of May 30th, have not received any emails since. Blend date was 6/30, my modules have populated. Now we wait.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yes. Week of May 30th, have not received any emails since. Blend date was 6/30, my modules have populated. Now we wait.
Just guessing, sounds like your build may not be completed until the 4th week of July after the 3 week shutdown. Congrats!

hoff17

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
Tennessee
Just received an email from Ford:

"YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION"​

Scheduled to be built the week of August 8, 2022

I went from 6/6, 6/20, 6/27, 7/25, 8/8 so we shall see.
I too started with 6/6 and digressed to 8/1, where it stood for a while. I even got the email a week or two ago stating 8/1, so it appeared to be sticking.... until checking today... 8/22. I just need to wait for it to show up at the dealer...

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
i just checked the ford reservation site via the back link and have been moved to 8/1 from 7/25. Originally was scheduled for 5/30. At this point, I think I will just stop checking. I have my Vin# that ford sent me in Early May and no updates from them since then either.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
How can you check that the modules have been populated?
As posted on Bronco Nation:

"link to check if your modules are live

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
this is what it will look like when your modules are live

Screenshot_20220116-135500_Chrome.jpg
"

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Hey All: Just checking, someone above mentioned they first got scheduled on 4/14---I don't believe there have been any other BR's scheduled since that date. We are coming up on 3 months..........................NOT GOOD!!!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Makes you wonder whether the Bronco Raptors will be delivered before they start taking orders on the Bronco Raptor R! :cool:

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Where is @BRVOL now scheduled? Wasn't he one of the first in production??
I am built awaiting some magical pixy dust from Ford...They tell me there are no holds but I was pushed to July 21-27th for delivery. So another month with no clear reason from Ford or they just don't want to disclose what the real reason is. Hopefully it will be good news for a lot of people soon. It seems Ford is telling a lot of people July 21-27 now. I have not spoke to them this week. I figure I will call Monday and see if anything has changed.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I am built awaiting some magical pixy dust from Ford...They tell me there are no holds but I was pushed to July 21-27th for delivery. So another month with no clear reason from Ford or they just don't want to disclose what the real reason is. Hopefully it will be good news for a lot of people soon. It seems Ford is telling a lot of people July 21-27 now. I have not spoke to them this week. I figure I will call Monday and see if anything has changed.
My blend date is the 29th, so I'm extremely curious as to how your situation resolves itself. Whatever the reason for the delays, it will be critical for customer deliveries to commence in earnest soon, or we have a bad situation brewing.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
My blend date is the 29th, so I'm extremely curious as to how your situation resolves itself. Whatever the reason for the delays, it will be critical for customer deliveries to commence in earnest soon, or we have a bad situation brewing.
29th also. What’s your sequence number? Mine is 260/850

Giovannyc

Jul 6, 2022
Tampa, FL
I may be really late to the game here but I would like to get thr Raptor. What's the realistic possibility of me getting it inside of this year if I order it this week. I looked into it months ago and they were asking for $30k up charge and $5k non-refundable deposit. I really want a Metalic Orange with only one or two upgrades.

Thoughts? Any info or thoughts on the process would be great.

Also, it comes in a hard top, can we put a rag top on it ? or get it with one?

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I may be really late to the game here but I would like to get thr Raptor. What's the realistic possibility of me getting it inside of this year if I order it this week. I looked into it months ago and they were asking for $30k up charge and $5k non-refundable deposit. I really want a Metalic Orange with only one or two upgrades.

Thoughts? Any info or thoughts on the process would be great.

Also, it comes in a hard top, can we put a rag top on it ? or get it with one?
I saw approximately 3 sites on the web stating that no more ‘22 Raptors are available to order. The books for 2023 open in August.

Top Member Reactions