Build date change

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Can this be blamed on Putin's war like everything else? I know boo...I just thought maybe Putin is stopping the assembly lines.

Not sure what got into me here but if you're offended by this please....don't read it.

Last edited:

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Can this be blamed on Putin's war like everything else? I know boo...I just thought maybe Putin is stopping the assembly lines. Let's go Brandon! C'mon man!

Not sure what got into me here but if you're offended by this please....don't read it. Only meant as a expression of love and nurturing philanthropy from an Appalachian cultured hillbilly.. 🤣🤣🤣
Well, I’m never offended by free speech so speak your mind lol. Putin is blamed for everything anyway 👍

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I got an official email from Ford saying that mine was going into production the week of 6/13. I just checked the backdoor link and it shows the week of 6/27? Which one do I go with? At this point I am going with 6/27.
I'd believe the latter. Who knows when that email was actually crafted. Of course, to get to ground truth, maybe a direct Ford communication is called for (either phone or chat).

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
mine pushed to 8/1 as well. 6/6, 6/20, 6/27, skipped right past july, now 8/1. I just sold off the gladiator basically brand new too, should've known to wait for the bronco to be at hand first.

B.C.Raptor

May 10, 2022
British Columbia, Canada
same exact for me as of this morning :/
I went from week of 5/16 to 5/23 to a specific build date of 6/16.....and a few moments ago, my dealer informed me that I've been pushed to week of 7/25.
Yet I still can't seem to add the door lock keypad or carbon inserts to my order(been asking since April)
Given the climate where I live, I may not be able to remove the roof and doors for many months following delivery....whenever that may actually be.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I went from week of 5/16 to 5/23 to a specific build date of 6/16.....and a few moments ago, my dealer informed me that I've been pushed to week of 7/25.
Yet I still can't seem to add the door lock keypad or carbon inserts to my order(been asking since April)
Given the climate where I live, I may not be able to remove the roof and doors for many months following delivery....whenever that may actually be.
Can’t change your order once you have a build date.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Check your build dates! Mine just moved UP from 8/1 to 7/25.
Up’s gotta be good.
Even got the Ford email that I never got the other times.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Up’s gotta be good.
That’s really good news, 1st time I’m aware of the build date for a Bronco Raptor moving closer! I also like it was confirmed by Ford’s email.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Up’s gotta be good.
My dealership stated that they were informed by Ford that Bronco Raptor constraints are being caused by supply chain availability with wheels. If anyone has their build date accelerating as a few have on our site, please let us know your build specs including wheels. It would be interesting to identify if there are any patterns.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
8/8 -> 8/15 for me.
Out of curosity, which wheels did you order, my guess is style2 forged beadlock?
My dealership stated that they were informed by Ford that Bronco Raptor constraints are being caused by supply chain availability with wheels. If anyone has their build date accelerating as a few have on our site, please let us know your build specs including wheels. It would be interesting to identify if there are any patterns.
I think there is a good chance this is correct, the wheels are the most significant difference in our BR's besides color's, fabrics, etc.

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I feel as though the date I eventually landed on (8/1) is now solid because, for the first time, I received an email from Ford today confirming the 8/1 date. Thank you Ford!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Code orange, lux, black leather, carbon fiber and forged beadlock capable

Code Orange

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2022
Gallery
Grayson, GA
Military
Navy Veteran
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Out of curosity, which wheels did you order, my guess is style2 forged beadlock?

I think there is a good chance this is correct, the wheels are the most significant difference in our BR's besides color's, fabrics, etc.
Yes...you're correct. Style 2 Forged Beadlock Capable.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Code orange, lux, black leather, carbon fiber and forged beadlock capable
Yes...you're correct. Style 2 Forged Beadlock Capable.
I guess we can make the assumption that the wheels in this case are not the sole commodity that may be causing build date adjustments. Congrats to both of you, won't be long now. ;)

Broncoblues

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2022
NC
Thank you for the links. I was calling my dealer for updates and at least I can see it now. Was June now August so par for the course. I assume since I've had to wait 2+ years for this that I'll be offered 0% financing for at least 24 months, right?

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you for the links. I was calling my dealer for updates and at least I can see it now. Was June now August so par for the course. I assume since I've had to wait 2+ years for this that I'll be offered 0% financing for at least 24 months, right?
The payments for an 80k car at 0% for 24 months are 3000. That's a little steep 😀😀😀😀

Top Member Reactions