Build date change

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
The payments for an 80k car at 0% for 24 months are 3000. That's a little steep πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Out of curosity, which wheels did you order, my guess is style2 forged beadlock?

I think there is a good chance this is correct, the wheels are the most significant difference in our BR's besides color's, fabrics, etc.
Aug 1 - Aug 1 standard wheels cactus grey lux orange belts

DdYHrse

Founding Member
πŸ† BR of the Month πŸ†
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Just checked again and they pushed it another week to 8/15 now. I am just going to stop looking for about a month. I can't handle anymore let down. I know I am luckier than some, but based on the first date I had I should be expecting this thing at the dealership in about a week. When it gets here it gets here at this point. I don't know how they are going to crank all of these out this year without the initial run spilling into 2023. I got lucky and had a build date early and I bet I don't see mine until October at this point. My vin ended in the 800's so if they plan to make 3,000 of them like I read somewhere I don't see how they will do it this year.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just checked again and they pushed it another week to 8/15 now. I am just going to stop looking for about a month. I can't handle anymore let down. I know I am luckier than some, but based on the first date I had I should be expecting this thing at the dealership in about a week. When it gets here it gets here at this point. I don't know how they are going to crank all of these out this year without the initial run spilling into 2023. I got lucky and had a build date early and I bet I don't see mine until October at this point. My vin ended in the 800's so if they plan to make 3,000 of them like I read somewhere I don't see how they will do it this year.
You bring up a good point as maybe the backdoor link is a really nice look at Ford's planning, however is this the case of TMI (Too Much Information)? Have you received the email from Ford yet that your BR is scheduled for production? Post #89 by Cupholders and #94 by Toffs finally received Ford confirmation emails. From reading all the posts with dates via the backdoor link I'm wondering if that is simply a look into Ford production scheduling activities before a committed finalized date is determined.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I got my email for 8/1 as well. Hoping that the email means you are locked into your date, i was originally supposed to get getting my bronco at the dealership this week or next based on the first build date. Even made at the beginning of august, unless they ship REALLY fast, I won't have it in time for my annual end of summer trip. But hopefully i WILL have it by Christmas at this rate lol

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I got my email for 8/1 as well. Hoping that the email means you are locked into your date, i was originally supposed to get getting my bronco at the dealership this week or next based on the first build date. Even made at the beginning of august, unless they ship REALLY fast, I won't have it in time for my annual end of summer trip. But hopefully i WILL have it by Christmas at this rate lol
Is this email for the 8/1 build date the first Ford confirmation email?

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Yeah its the production date email that gives the VIN. I've been watching the backdoor for a while now, but this is the first actual email I've received.

1656361418936.png

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Did the 3000 number come directly from Ford? If not, what is the source?

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
After I got my email I was moved three more
times. Doesn’t mean anything.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
πŸ† BR of the Month πŸ†
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Did the 3000 number come directly from Ford? If not, what is the source?
I saw that on this site somewhere I believe. I will have to search around to find it, but someone posted something along those lines. It was not an official email from Ford or anything. I can only assume they have some sort of target number like they did with the first editions.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
I saw that on this site somewhere I believe. I will have to search around to find it, but someone posted something along those lines. It was not an official email from Ford or anything. I can only assume they have some sort of target number like they did with the first editions.
They are probably avoiding posting an official number like the First Editions to avoid the fiasco they had by not being able to build all of them.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
WELLL mine just got bumped to 8/22. I knew I shouldn't have checked again before the weekend, always take the bad news after the holiday lol

Top Member Reactions