Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The silver doesn’t bother me.

My first mods will to powder coat the bead locks on the forged wheels code orange (I’m going with white paint) and some code orange tow hooks. White trimmed in code orange.
You might consider orange synthetic towing shackles. They won't clank on the bumper like the metal shackles.

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Definitely the silver cover and tow hooks powder coated black. and a few other color changes I can make. probably a clear bra and ceramic coating too

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I wonder how an Xpel Stealth PPF wrapped Shadow Black Bronco Raptor would look? It would either blend with the aggressive fenders well or it wouldn't...

xpel stealth satin black bronco .jpeg

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I will probably do something about those gynormous fenders. Thinking about either painting them to match the body color or wait a while to see what aftermarket options materialize. Any ideas on what painting them would run?

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
I wonder how an Xpel Stealth PPF wrapped Shadow Black Bronco Raptor would look? It would either blend with the aggressive fenders well or it wouldn't...

View attachment 481
I bet that would look sick. Im definitely considering doing xpel stealth on mine ( ordering Oxford white ).
My GLC63 has Xpel stealth ( its originally gloss black ) and it looks insane

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I bet that would look sick. Im definitely considering doing xpel stealth on mine ( ordering Oxford white ).
My GLC63 has Xpel stealth ( its originally gloss black ) and it looks insane
Right on! Do you have a picture of it you can share?

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
Right on! Do you have a picture of it you can share?
Of my GLC ?
of course man

The areas all around the bottom trim is a plastic kinda trim. It looks so good next to that trim so I doubt it would nothing but awesome against the fenders etc

xpel stealth is wicked expensive but well worth it in my eyes.

Attachments

• tempImageVzFzmr.png
    tempImageVzFzmr.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • tempImageI057je.png
    tempImageI057je.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Of my GLC ?
of course man

The areas all around the bottom trim is a plastic kinda trim. It looks so good next to that trim so I doubt it would nothing but awesome against the fenders etc

xpel stealth is wicked expensive but well worth it in my eyes.
That looks wicked! I love those wheels as well! I think I'm going to have to go with a satin wrap on my Bronco Raptor after seeing your GLC.

Xpel is pricey, but it's definitely worth it to me. Especially, on black cars! I had my GT4 wrapped in PPF and it was the best decision I ever made. The car always looked great and I never worried about causing swirls in the paint or having other people wash it after it was wrapped.

66FFC8BC-97E8-4086-92A5-5DA909A5A407.jpeg

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
That looks wicked! I love those wheels as well! I think I'm going to have to go with a satin wrap on my Bronco Raptor after seeing your GLC.

Xpel is pricey, but it's definitely worth it to me. Especially, on black cars! I had my GT4 wrapped in PPF and it was the best decision I ever made. The car always looked great and I never worried about causing swirls in the paint or having other people wash it after it was wrapped.

View attachment 490
wow. that is BEAUUUUTIFULLLLL.
Ya the PPFs are awesome.
mine is Xpel Stealth with ceramic coating.
Its hard after doing it to a car to not at least PPF it and ceramic it.
No rock pits, etc

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Bestop site said they are backordered last night :(

Yeah, they were with mine, I ordered one for mine a week or so ago, and now they are prepped for shipping. Now, if they are backordered you still avoid the 7-10% price increase. Now, if my dealer can put in the order......... sent it over to them and met with them on Friday.

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
Yeah, they were with mine, I ordered one for mine a week or so ago, and now they are prepped for shipping. Now, if they are backordered you still avoid the 7-10% price increase. Now, if my dealer can put in the order......... sent it over to them and met with them on Friday.
ya Amazon has them ( from Bestop ) for 300 with immediate shipping lol
so weird but ya I figured id order one now to avoid the cost increase since we arent gonna need them right away lol

Jumboslapper

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Anyone contact their dealer about soft top options? Thats the 1st thing I want to add, but not sure if it will be added before build happens, or should I, or can I just buy an aftermarket top?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anyone contact their dealer about soft top options? Thats the 1st thing I want to add, but not sure if it will be added before build happens, or should I, or can I just buy an aftermarket top?
Bestop gets a lot of good remarks in the wrangler world. The Slant back would look good on the BRaptor.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

Ford has the Trektop Soft Twill Retractable on their website:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I think a pretty hefty order for baja designs is in my future. Hybrid laser bar up top and a few other flame throwers to go with it on the pillars, front bumper, etc.

Top Member Reactions