Ford email on Bronco Raptor ordering process

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
The only orders that have gone through, that I’ve seen, are not the hand-raisers, so I fully expect Bronco Raptors to be built according to the order time stamp instead of the reservation time stamp.

Another win for dealers, nothing new here, folks.

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
The only orders that have gone through, that I’ve seen, are not the hand-raisers, so I fully expect Bronco Raptors to be built according to the order time stamp instead of the reservation time stamp.

Another win for dealers, nothing new here, folks.
ya- thats what I was told tonight as well

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ya the rep at Ford in the bronco division said the order banks will be open "for a few weeks". I did directly ask him how they were "ranking" the orders for priority in build and he said by when the orders are submitted.
I sincerely doubt this. Golden Ticket selection was strictly based on reservation timestamp. And that is likely how build scheduling will be based.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
Just received from Ford. Too little, too late?

1646948134758.png

ecmgbob

Founding Member
Feb 11, 2022
St Louis, MO
I hate the open ended wording in step #2 as well as the disclaimer on the bottom of the email. I just received my email, you beat me to the post...Going Cactus Grey, vinyl, Lux package, keyless, wheel locks and orange belts (unless those become an issue). Now I am really excited!

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
I hate the open ended wording in step #2 as well as the disclaimer on the bottom of the email. I just received my email, you beat me to the post...Going Cactus Grey, vinyl, Lux package, keyless, wheel locks and orange belts (unless those become an issue). Now I am really excited!
I'd be excited too, but am concerned I am just about to get screwed by my dealer on an ADM. I forwarded this email to the GM directly as it has been radio silence from them.

BTW, your build is almost exactly like mine, but I opted for the leather just for the cupholders!

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
This is why I love this forum, I did not know that you have to choose leather seats to get cup holders. Those cheeky bastards! Guess i have some more digging to do...Thank you for the information Raptor2BRaptor!
LOL. I found out the same thing on this forum. Just got word from my dealer that the order is in and they confirmed they are selling it to me at MSRP with no other conditions. 🤪 Woohoo!!!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I'd be excited too, but am concerned I am just about to get screwed by my dealer on an ADM. I forwarded this email to the GM directly as it has been radio silence from them.

BTW, your build is almost exactly like mine, but I opted for the leather just for the cupholders!
I signed up just to tell you the MGV rear seat has cup holders also.

Attachments

• 2B535317-B375-4035-BA2F-16A5ED1D81BA.jpeg
    2B535317-B375-4035-BA2F-16A5ED1D81BA.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 60

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
I signed up just to tell you the MGV rear seat has cup holders also.
But is it in a fold-down center console like what is pictured in the leather trim or are they door cup holders? Doesn't look like there is a center console in the vinyl.

UPDATE: I stand corrected. As Mr. Cupholder indicated, the vinyl appears to come with an armrest with cupholders. Guess you can stick with Vinyl ECMGBOB.

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
This is why I love this forum, I did not know that you have to choose leather seats to get cup holders. Those cheeky bastards! Guess i have some more digging to do...Thank you for the information Raptor2BRaptor!
I was thinking the same ! haha. leather and cup holders ? who would have known

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yes.....told me to go into dealer and update and confirm my order
Thank you, I was anticipating additional clarity to the ordering process to assist us and the dealers. I had heard prior to the order banks opening that our orders were going to be manually input by the dealer Reps, but apparently that changed.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Placed my order last week and signed off on the build sheet with the dealer. I never received and acknowledgement from Ford about my new order so I just called them to confirm it. Luckily my dealer sent me the order code and sales code from the order sheet since they needed that to look it up. Ford said it was in "process" so maybe they just haven't had a chance to get it all updated in their system. At least I hope that is the case. She also said she couldn't see what was even on that order. If that is true or not I don't know. They may tell them what they are allowed to say to people. Fingers crossed I get an email from Ford saying that my order has been placed soon. After all that we have been through with these things I want an email from Ford confirming they have my order for the Raptor. With forums like this it is almost like I know more about what is going on with this process than the dealer does. Sab, but true.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Placed my order last week and signed off on the build sheet with the dealer. I never received and acknowledgement from Ford about my new order so I just called them to confirm it. Luckily my dealer sent me the order code and sales code from the order sheet since they needed that to look it up. Ford said it was in "process" so maybe they just haven't had a chance to get it all updated in their system. At least I hope that is the case. She also said she couldn't see what was even on that order. If that is true or not I don't know. They may tell them what they are allowed to say to people. Fingers crossed I get an email from Ford saying that my order has been placed soon. After all that we have been through with these things I want an email from Ford confirming they have my order for the Raptor. With forums like this it is almost like I know more about what is going on with this process than the dealer does. Sab, but true.
Hey DD. I am in the exact same boat. I think this may be happening with some other GTHs. My reservation page on my Ford account is also not updated, but no longer shows my Wildtrack order. Hoping it is just a queueing issue and they sort it out this week. Keep us posted if you receive anything and I will do the same.

Top Member Reactions