Ford email on Bronco Raptor ordering process

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
Glad I am not the only one confused/frustrated by the "Golden Ticket" process. Are the orders that are being booked now for Golden Ticket holders or are they dealer allocations? Are the dealers prioritizing their allocations? I cannot get a straight answer (or any kind of answer) from my dealer and it's radio silence from Ford corporate.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Sounds to me like it's a soft opening and you just have to be in the know to get in first! I'm sure Golden Ticket holders will get priority and any other orders will get filled at some point, but who knows when.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Not really expecting anything from Ford directly. Got the expected email from my dealer last night...sent in my B&P-configured build request this morning. Here we go!!

Bukin 67

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Southern California
I would think Ford will let us know that we have a $70-$80k order in with them, so I'm expecting at least a confirmation email so I can log in to their site and make sure the order is correct.

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
Now my dealer is telling me even though I have the golden ticket that they might not have an allocation for me. that they have other Reservation numbers that are higher priority than mine.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Now my dealer is telling me even though I have the golden ticket that they might not have an allocation for me. that they have other Reservation numbers that are higher priority than mine.
If you have the email from Ford then the dealer is incorrect, Ford decided which reservations were eligible not the dealers.

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
If you have the email from Ford then the dealer is incorrect, Ford decided which reservations were eligible not the dealers.
that was my understanding but they are saying differently. I've been doing the over text so far I'm going to get on a call with my salesman shortly and hopefully get this sorted out.

is anyone else have any issues when trying to place an order?

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
that was my understanding but they are saying differently. I've been doing the over text so far I'm going to get on a call with my salesman shortly and hopefully get this sorted out.

is anyone else have any issues when trying to place an order?
My dealer was able to send me a Ford Internal listing of his reservations holder that participated in the "hand raiser" email response that was sent to us after Jan24th that we were interested in the Raptor. I know this because the selected reservation holder by Ford ended up declining and I was the next hand raiser in line at his dealership.

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
My dealer was able to send me a Ford Internal listing of his reservations holder that participated in the "hand raiser" email response that was sent to us after Jan24th that we were interested in the Raptor. I know this because the selected reservation holder by Ford ended up declining and I was the next hand raiser in line at his dealership.
just heard back it is mine, but he said the manager said it might have an ADM. I told him to check and tell him if it does I'm taking my allocation to a dealer that will sell it to me at MSRP.

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
just heard back it is mine, but he said the manager said it might have an ADM. I told him to check and tell him if it does I'm taking my allocation to a dealer that will sell it to me at MSRP.
Just heard back he said it will have a ADM.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just heard back he said it will have a ADM.
The allotment for the Bronco Raptor was provided to the dealer. That's why we are told we can not switch dealers. It could be really difficult to find another dealer with an unused allotment for the Bronco Raptor.

We really need this followup email from Ford on the rules for ordering as well as the dealers.

Last edited:

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
I have a complaint/ticket open with ford, they said it is escalated and I will hear back from them on the next steps to take.

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I have not received any recent Emails from Ford and my Dealer is in the Dark too. if anyone can let us know if your order has went thru and is confirmed by Ford Motor please let us know.

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
I have not received any recent Emails from Ford and my Dealer is in the Dark too. if anyone can let us know if your order has went thru and is confirmed by Ford Motor please let us know.
I posted in another string but I was/am in the same boat. My dealer sales manager has ZERO knowledge of the order banks opening etc. I called Ford tonight and got connected to the Bronco division ( 1-800-334-4375 - direct number to the bronco division ) who told me the process - of which my dealership has no clue about .
He's supposed to "check into it" in the am

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
According to Bronco Nation, Ford emails have started going out to those eligible to order a 2022 Bronco Raptor on the next steps. According to the linked article below we have until March 28, 2022 to place our order. My dealer was told that the order timestamp doesn't necessarily effect when your Bronco Raptor will be produced unlike the dealers normal ordering process.
Link to article:
Order Banks Open for 2022 Bronco Raptor

Lockster

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Boston,MA
According to Bronco Nation, Ford emails have started going out to those eligible to order a 2022 Bronco Raptor on the next steps. According to the linked article below we have until March 28, 2022 to place our order. My dealer was told that the order timestamp doesn't necessarily effect when your Bronco Raptor will be produced unlike the dealers normal ordering process.
Link to article:
Order Banks Open for 2022 Bronco Raptor
Ya the rep at Ford in the bronco division said the order banks will be open "for a few weeks". I did directly ask him how they were "ranking" the orders for priority in build and he said by when the orders are submitted.

Top Member Reactions