Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU

AVLRPTR

Founding Member
Aug 22, 2022
Gallery
NC
Current Ride
Land Rover Defender
Current Ride #2
VIN in the Mid 600’s, projected build date moved a couple of times but supposed to be built this week (8/22)based on most recent delay email. Still no information posted on any of the production tracking options, no window sticker available, no updated delay email from Ford, dealer rep may or may not be alive, calling the update number results in the same noncommittal answers. Absolutely no point to this post other than to finally vent after over two years of waiting for some year/model Bronco. Thanks for listening.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
VIN in the Mid 600’s, projected build date moved a couple of times but supposed to be built this week (8/22)based on most recent delay email. Still no information posted on any of the production tracking options, no window sticker available, no updated delay email from Ford, dealer rep may or may not be alive, calling the update number results in the same noncommittal answers. Absolutely no point to this post other than to finally vent after over two years of waiting for some year/model Bronco. Thanks for listening.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com, as your probably already aware we are all in the "waiting..." stage. This last weekend I finally spent some time checking out the Bronco Raptor at Woodward. It'll be worth the wait.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
All I can say to all of you if you are old enough to remember the tune:

I'd like to buy my friends a coke and keep them company.....it's the waiting thing.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I talked to some Ford Insiders and dealers, They are saying Ford Won't be producing the Bronco Raptor in huge numbers.. Expect a 50k over MSRP in some instances.. Being new to the Ford brand, did this happen with the Shelby?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
The vehicle order tracking page where you put in your order # and VIN says that my build is in production, but the box is not checked in the timeline that it is in production. Then I go to the other status web page and it just says that it is supposed to built this week. Is there a another way to confirm it is actually in production?

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
Mine is still pending too but the dealer and Ford can see an ETA on their records. My first ETA was 7/3-7/9 and now it sits at 8/13 - 8/19. My money is on the pending status still being there 8/20, still no braptor and still no update on actual release date.
I received an email from Ford today that mine is built with expected delivery Sep 17th - 23rd. Seems something is moving. My status was in production since late June.

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
"The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date."

Production pending update sounds like software modification. Maybe it was too much fun.
Picked mine up yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 103

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
Congrats. Hope I am not far behind. Did you dealer have a markup over MSRP?
Got it at MSRP. Have done lot's of business with the dealer in the past. I was worried when I went to pick it up though. Thought they might try to get more out of me. I could have picked it up on the 2nd but I was in Canada, Almost cut my vacation short!

Top Member Reactions