Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
This info is true. What I can say is the dealers don’t know about it. Ford has been trying to keep this in-house at MAP. This is why they have many built and not shipped. You just can’t put built vehicles back on the production line to fix them.
So have they fixed the problem on the ones being built now or will those ones be sitting as well?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Previously I would see a build date. I received a vin number and had my build date pushed multiple times. The last email ford sent said I had build date changed to Aug 22.

now all I see is the following message:???

Order Confirmed​

Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
My VIN # also yields the same info above, I suspect this is a revised Ford ordertrack app reply, which to me seems like an improvement over providing a specific date, at least based on last couple years.
However, if I use the reservation back door link
I then still see the same info displayed for the last month, except date was 8/29/2022:

Order Status​

Scheduled for Production
Week of 9/12/2022

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
My VIN # also yields the same info above, I suspect this is a revised Ford ordertrack app reply, which to me seems like an improvement over providing a specific date, at least based on last couple years.
However, if I use the reservation back door link
I then still see the same info displayed for the last month, except date was 8/29/2022:

Order Status​

Scheduled for Production
Week of 9/12/2022
Thank you for that tip, it shows production week 8/22

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Mine was supposed to go into production today. I just checked and they bumped me another week. I should be used to the let down by now. They have only been doing this for 119 years so I would like to think they would have figured how to forecast a build by now.

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
Mine was supposed to go into production today. I just checked and they bumped me another week. I should be used to the let down by now. They have only been doing this for 119 years so I would like to think they would have figured how to forecast a build by now.
Have you received the window sticker yet?

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
I didn’t think of that so registered my Raptor VIN with FordPass this morning. It says you need to be in the vehicle to activate so wondering if you get denied because activation timed out.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I understand the reason for the title of this thread, but when the Raptors start getting delivered, this site and B6G will explode with excited incoming messages from the new owners. No one will have to go looking for them if you know what I mean? :)

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I didn’t think of that so registered my Raptor VIN with FordPass this morning. It says you need to be in the vehicle to activate so wondering if you get denied because activation timed out.
Last time I got a message because it timed out, this time it said the primary user denied my request.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My fordpass activation was denied this morning, so someone is moving the Raptors around.
Maybe they just started them all up to keep the batteries from dying...it's been close to 3 months for some folks...

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

Top Member Reactions