Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,599

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Hello,
new to the forum and new scheduled owner of a brand new shadow black Braptor! So damn excited.

do you know if this experience will be available to us Canadians? Would love to participate with my new addition.

thank you
Hey Bud where abouts are you? I’m in Vancouver and can’t wait till they announce dates we are definitely going, just don’t use your vin for any other of the bronco experiences, and you will have no issues 😉✌🏻 hope to see you on the trails my raptor is cactus grey!

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Hey Bud where abouts are you? I’m in Vancouver and can’t wait till they announce dates we are definitely going, just don’t use your vin for any other of the bronco experiences, and you will have no issues 😉✌🏻 hope to see you on the trails my raptor is cactus grey!
I am in Delta buddy.

when is your scheduled build date for yours? Can’t wait to get mine and if you have yours need to connect and get in some fun trails together!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I am in Delta buddy.

when is your scheduled build date for yours? Can’t wait to get mine and if you have yours need to connect and get in some fun trails together!
Woah WHAT!!!!! I am in North Delta soooo Damn close and YES lets do it!! I am currently driving mine, cactus Grey.. I cancelled my factory order.. because I found a 22 after I was bumped to a
23 and I’m so happy I did it.. got the rig for about the same price mine would have been but had all the bells and whistles I didn’t order 😆

Attachments

• 5BB072C5-ADFD-46E3-850D-8FD0D2121C2E.png
    5BB072C5-ADFD-46E3-850D-8FD0D2121C2E.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 37

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Woah WHAT!!!!! I am in North Delta soooo Damn close and YES lets do it!! I am currently driving mine, cactus Grey.. I cancelled my factory order.. because I found a 22 after I was bumped to a
23 and I’m so happy I did it.. got the rig for about the same price mine would have been but had all the bells and whistles I didn’t order 😆
Yes I agree. Woud be nice to meet up as I dont have mine yet and would love to see yours in the meantime.

Let me know if you are free and interested in that.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Yes I agree. Woud be nice to meet up as I dont have mine yet and would love to see yours in the meantime.

Let me know if you are free and interested in that.
Yeah for sure I’ll send ya a private message with my info 😆 I zipped out to a ford dealer in my PJs to see them in person LOL but it was costal ford in Burnaby and they are in the stealership category!!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Thank you!! Burnaby has one? I called every dealer and couldnt locate one.
They had 4 and one coming but they want like 10-30k over MSRP F that my factory order will be coming set for productionnnext month!! if you don’t get yours and want to redirect like I did it’s Oxford white with lux and top tier bead lock tires… if interested I can give you

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
No new news , yet.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 085643.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Can we fly in and drive their Bronco Raptors or do we have to bring our own?

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
We are planning to attend once they open up the Braptors.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I am from Houston Texas so should be close but dryer
I lived in the Woodlands for 6 years, Las Vegas will be a cakewalk compared to a Houston summer.

Top Member Reactions