Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,599

22BRStHelens

Mar 30, 2023
Gallery
St Helens OR
Current Ride
22 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
18 Shelby GT350R
So if I took delivery of two bronco raptors, then my wife and I should be able to go….?

I was told to hold off on placing a reservation at the regular Bronco off rodeo from the customer serving agent telling me this was coming….
Here it is.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
So if I took delivery of two bronco raptors, then my wife and I should be able to go….?

I was told to hold off on placing a reservation at the regular Bronco off rodeo from the customer serving agent telling me this was coming….
Here it is.
One experience per person per Raptor, plus guests. Register one in your name and one in hers. The two different VINs will give you two free visits; same day or separate.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

Here it is.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! As he said 👆 and that would be really cool to have a back to back days maximizing your seat/learning time, Congratulations!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal

Here it is.

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! As he said 👆 and that would be really cool to have a back to back days maximizing your seat/learning time, Congratulations!
Not to mention how cool it is to have back to back, his and hers raptors!

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Here it is.
I asked Jordan the head of Bronco Nation at the Horseshoe Bay, TX Off-Roadeo if we could only attend one Off-Roadeo event and he said we should be able to do both. So doing a normal Off-Roadeo doesn't prevent you from signing up for the Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I asked Jordan the head of Bronco Nation at the Horseshoe Bay, TX Off-Roadeo if we could only attend one Off-Roadeo event and he said we should be able to do both. So doing a normal Off-Roadeo doesn't prevent you from signing up for the Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo.
That appears to be contrary to BROR HQ FAQs. I would talk to Kaitlyn at HQ (888) 260-5744 prior to betting any money on that statement. Now, if you bought two vehicles (regular and BR), then I would agree.

1680221819595.png

Last edited:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Might be the difference between being allowed to attend both and having both comp‘d…. I still find it hard to believe that they won‘t take my cash (for the event AND all the crap I’ll purchase onsite) to attend.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That appears to be contrry to BROR HQ FAQs. I would talk to Kaitlyn at HQ (888) 260-5744 prior to betting any money on that statement. Now, if you bought two vehicles (regular and BR), then I would agree.

View attachment 7168
Thanks for sharing this! I think @DallasCajun might be right about it depending if Ford is going to pick up the tab for both or if you can attend and pay your own way. I would argue that I paid a premium for my 2022 Badlands and my 2023 Bronco Raptor so I should be able to attend for each of the vehicles I purchased.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Summer dates are now available . . . for regular and sport Broncos . . . Raptor is still pending.

Braaaaptor

Apr 5, 2023
Greenville SC
Current Ride
23 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
20 BMW R1250 GSA
I talked to them today and you only get one free. I was strongly encouraged to wait for the Raptor Experience and they intimated that they would happen this summer.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I talked to them today and you only get one free. I was strongly encouraged to wait for the Raptor Experience and they intimated that they would happen this summer.
Thanks for confirming what I have been saying since FEB.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Thank you for confirming. (y)

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Thanks for the update, I am waiting on Nevada as well.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
This is promising for those of us that attended an Off-Roadeo before we knew there would be a Raptor version. Just received the email. $2K which includes 1 guest. Not sure if will be the same for Raptor Off-Roadeo but it answers whether we can go again:

1682447790763.png

Top Member Reactions