Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,599

OFP

Apr 7, 2023
Gallery
PNW, WA
Military
USMC
Current Ride
23' BRap
Current Ride #2
21' M2c
I wore shorts and short sleeve (t-shirt) with longer clothes to put on if weather or conditions dictated, which they did not. Dress as comfortable as possible. The weather was still pretty hot when I went through at about 110 degrees and the staff stated that a blown tire had to be changed en route to Raptor Valley on a previous session and the air temperature was approximately 127 degrees. Weather aside, you are going to have the time of your life. I look forward to successive courses, whatever the cost, to get more time, instruction and expertise with this incredible machine. Good Luck!
I asked a few different people on-site about more courses in the future but received no real answers, and put it in the survey they should offer more courses similar to BMW M School. Make Raptor OffRoadeo the business case and the class they use to help buyers justify their vehicles/purchases (my day had a lot of “hopefully this strengthens your confidence in your purchase” comments) and then ramp it up so people can actually learn more and strengthen their skills. I followed up their survey with comments asking for more courses we can pay for, hopeful others are doing the same.

I’m doubtful they go beyond Rodeos for pay, but I can dream.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
I asked a few different people on-site about more courses in the future but received no real answers, and put it in the survey they should offer more courses similar to BMW M School. Make Raptor OffRoadeo the business case and the class they use to help buyers justify their vehicles/purchases (my day had a lot of “hopefully this strengthens your confidence in your purchase” comments) and then ramp it up so people can actually learn more and strengthen their skills. I followed up their survey with comments asking for more courses we can pay for, hopeful others are doing the same.

I’m doubtful they go beyond Rodeos for pay, but I can dream.
Great idea. I have been to the BMW GS bike off road school twice over the years and have done a couple other courses and I have been riding since I was a kid. Instruction is always good. It is at the same location they do the M school in Spartanburg SC. I saw the guys there in class and then on the track. Pretty impressive. They wet the track at one point and they were sliding around at high speeds.

I am looking forward to the off rodeo. I tried booking it late last night and it didn't work for some reason. I plan on calling them Monday.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Were you the 8A or 9A group? Heading up there next weekend…making our plans for Friday evening down on The Strip 🥃🥂🍹🍛
It was the 0800 start. I wish I was going again! But since I can’t, I am expecting great things from you to be posted asap in order to experience the the day vicariously. No pressure though! Get those wheels off the ground!

Bronctor

Aug 18, 2023
Gallery
Pensacola, Florida
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1966 Mustang Fastback
Attending tomorrow morning Saturday 8/19/20 the forecast is rain all day. Hoping it doesn’t cause the courses to be washed out. I want the full experience. Anybody been to the event in the wet before?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Attending tomorrow morning Saturday 8/19/20 the forecast is rain all day. Hoping it doesn’t cause the courses to be washed out. I want the full experience. Anybody been to the event in the wet before?
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻

Have Fun! I haven't been yet but in viewing the video's the rain may help settle the dust and increase visibility.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Pick your poison: Either rain or the heat when one of the earlier session’s occurred on a day when the high was 127 degrees. The good news is the Raptor is hoot to drive regardless of the weather. And rain or shine, we expect a thorough write up and some photos. Good Luck!

Bronctor

Aug 18, 2023
Gallery
Pensacola, Florida
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1966 Mustang Fastback
Pick your poison: Either rain or the heat when one of the earlier session’s occurred on a day when the high was 127 degrees. The good news is the Raptor is hoot to drive regardless of the weather. And rain or shine, we expect a thorough write up and some photos. Good Luck!
Thank you, I’m stoked no matter what the weather. I’m from Florida so I’m used to sand and mud. I’ll post an update write and some pics!

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Quite the ride even from the back seat in this 2 1/2 minute video!

The backseat video is a realistic ride. You don't get to notice all the "tossing about" when you are holding onto the steering wheel and focusing on the course. As you heard, the "coach" is giving constant feedback and input to help the driver navigate the best course. I noticed that the coach recommended the wipers going through the silt bog on the ultra4 course. This is a learning experience from BRO Day 1.

Kudos to the person filming the event. They did a good job under difficult conditions.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Last edited:

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Was there Saturday (8am group) and will post more later, but ended up being pretty perfect weather before the storm past through. Great experience, and a lot of "faster / more gas / you're in a Raptor, trust me, it'll handle it" throughout the day driving to and in the course. Certainly put the rigs through their paces, but a great experience, showing what the vehicle is capable of through the mix of courses.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions