OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited by a moderator:

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I’m on my fourth shipping window.

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
Only Ford knows and they probably aren’t sure and won’t tell us anyway even if they did know…

but…..

According to that poll on 6g, there are 126 responses now, with about 25% scheduled and about 30% built/produced/delivered.

assuming 5000 planned for 2022, there are about 1500 built and about 1250 scheduled to build in 2022.

assuming (big assumption) that the data is currently representative of the total population AND folks update their status (at least from scheduled to built/produced/delivered) we should see that 25% dropping over time.

Since there are maybe 7 build weeks left and assuming production is “rateable” we should see the 25% scheduled drop 3-4% per week. If that happens we are on a good track to build the 2500-2600 for 2022. If not… there may be a part constraint that’s holding things up, temporarily, folks aren’t updating, and/or some of us that are scheduled are screwed. Hope not.

clearly I have too much time on my hands waiting for my Raptor to actually get built and riding out the fires/smoke in Northern California.
I’m VIN 2574 and recd a production date email from Ford yesterday of 10/10. It will be a 2022 but it may be one of the last builds of the year.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Just finished my daily morning check of the tracker. Ordertrack and the backdoor still show awaiting shipment, but the ford tracker is now on shipped. No email yet.

I’m cautiously optimistic.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just finished my daily morning check of the tracker. Ordertrack and the backdoor still show awaiting shipment, but the ford tracker is now on shipped. No email yet.

I’m cautiously optimistic.
Cool, your new Bronco Raptor is on it's way! 🍻 Members here will be taking delivery within the next couple weeks.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Mine might be here tomorrow. It’s at the rail yard tonight .
Congrats! Just to give you info on railhead arrivals they sometimes sit for weeks before they are delivered to the dealers. My friend works at a dealership and his Bronco came in about a month ago. It sit for a week and a half before it was delivered to the dealership. It sucks because I am going to be in the same situation. My Raptor is going into the same railhead my friends went to and sometimes they have to wait three weeks to get them delivered to the dealership which is about an hour away.

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Gen1 Raptor, First Editon Bronco
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
Congrats! Just to give you info on railhead arrivals they sometimes sit for weeks before they are delivered to the dealers. My friend works at a dealership and his Bronco came in about a month ago. It sit for a week and a half before it was delivered to the dealership. It sucks because I am going to be in the same situation. My Raptor is going into the same railhead my friends went to and sometimes they have to wait three weeks to get them delivered to the dealership which is about an hour away.
I’m optimistic. But thanks for the heads up !

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I’m optimistic. But thanks for the heads up !
I hope you get it soon. Let us know how the process works out for you. Where is it being delivered on rail head?

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I hope you get it soon. Let us know how the process works out for you. Where is it being delivered on rail head?
Mine is right behind his. We’re both in KC.

I called the rail tracking number yesterday, it was in Michigan getting on the rail car yesterday morning. I just called it again today and it just left Indiana. Glad to hear its moving with these rail strikes looming.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Update on mine, blend of 8/1....still shows "in production" and no information available apparently. Happy to see some forum members getting progress.

1662994259559.png

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
Mine is right behind his. We’re both in KC.

I called the rail tracking number yesterday, it was in Michigan getting on the rail car yesterday morning. I just called it again today and it just left Indiana. Glad to hear its moving with these rail strikes looming.
How did you find your rail car number / how did you track it?

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
mine showing built 8/29 and Estimated Delivery 9/16/2022 - 9/22/2022 still but no shipped info yet...lol

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
my delivery dates are 9/10-9/16 on the backdoor, but the tracker link doesn't show as shipped. So my bet is its not coming by Friday at this point.

1663087326764.png

1663087348465.png

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
They literally both show shipped, lol
There is no checkmark or date under shipped on the bottom one/ford's tracker? I must be confused then, does it get marked a checkmark once the car has ARRIVED? or when its been SHIPPED? I hope I'm wrong, because that would mean a greater chance for it actually arriving

And as for the back door it shows in progress, not checkmark shipped as well.

1663089896528.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
There is no checkmark or date under shipped on the bottom one/ford's tracker? I must be confused then, does it get marked a checkmark once the car has ARRIVED? or when its been SHIPPED? I hope I'm wrong, because that would mean a greater chance for it actually arriving

And as for the back door it shows in progress, not checkmark shipped as well.

View attachment 1752
I also agree with @TCopp and @Cupholders that it appears your new BR has shipped. My guess is once it arrives at the dealer the "shipped" status is then checked representing that process is completed. It won't be long now. 🍻

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I also agree with @TCopp and @Cupholders that it appears your new BR has shipped. My guess is once it arrives at the dealer the "shipped" status is then checked representing that process is completed. It won't be long now. 🍻
okay i stand corrected then. My friend that ordered a Mach E told me that once it was actually shipped and on the train, his changed to a checkmark, so I was going off of that info. He also said once it was officially shipped and had a checkmark, he had the option to complete the purchase online with ford credit and only had to go to the dealership to sign registration docs and get the 'tour of the new car' thing. I'm hoping thats the case, I'd like to spend as little time at the dealer as possible, but I also kind of doubt I'll get that option on a non-EV.

Top Member Reactions