OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I have a Preview order number and a sales code.
What would this number look like?
If you had a reservation number, you would know it (8 characters). If you don’t, Just chat/call/email Ford Performance with your order code (4 chars) and Sales Code (6 chars) for your Raptor. It sounds like you have those already.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Thanks for the reply, I will ask my sales person.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Thanks for the reply, I will ask my sales person.
Thanks I called Ford Performance, and they said I don't have a reservation number as of yet. I expect I am looking at 2023, Just helps to know.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Thanks I called Ford Performance, and they said I don't have a reservation number as of yet. I expect I am looking at 2023, Just helps to know.
so this is semantics. If you don’t have a reservation number you’re not getting a reservation number. You might mean you don’t have a build date yet?

If FP acknowledged your order and sales number is valid they should have said something like “you’re clean unscheduled” or “you’re balanced out”. The former would mean there is a small chance you might get scheduled for a 2022 in next day, if they haven’t ceased scheduling already. The latter means you’re getting 2023 at this point.

Best of luck to you whatever the case

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
so this is semantics. If you don’t have a reservation number you’re not getting a reservation number. You might mean you don’t have a build date yet?

If FP acknowledged your order and sales number is valid they should have said something like “you’re clean unscheduled” or “you’re balanced out”. The former would mean there is a small chance you might get scheduled for a 2022 in next day, if they haven’t ceased scheduling already. The latter means you’re getting 2023 at this point.

Best of luck to you whatever the case
Thanks, I will ask them those questions about “you’re clean unscheduled” or “you’re balanced out”.
Its helpful to know what questions to ask.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
Talked with Ford Performance this morning and they said "Clean Unscheduled", but order was not balanced out. Spoke with Ford Bronco Team and they said I am getting a 2023 and would be able to update order 9/12/2022 and could still receive in 2022, but would be a 2023. No information on price protection and nothing official yet on 2023 Bronco Raptors.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Getting more annoyed seeing Raptors being delivered with blend dates way after mine, and mine is still sitting up there not shipped.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Just got off the phone with an extremely nice lady @ Ford prefromance . She said I was clean unscheduled. Call back the next two weeks and if no order, get with my dealer to reorder.
Thanks for the help letting me know what questions to ask.

Carterpyper1

Founding Member
Mar 16, 2022
usa
Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}
just received my Vin#. ending in 2222
how many are they going to make 2500???

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
just received my Vin#. ending in 2222
how many are they going to make 2500???
Nobody really knows. Just bear in mind that VINs are not necessarily assigned or produced in strict sequential order. I think I read posts elsewhere of VINs in the 2400s.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Nobody really knows. Just bear in mind that VINs are not necessarily assigned or produced in strict sequential order. I think I read posts elsewhere of VINs in the 2400s.
I’ve seen a couple above that. One said 2640 I think. So 2500-2600 is a reasonable guess unless they add a bunch soon. As mine keeps getting pushed back from 8/22 for the fifth time to 10/17 there doesn’t appear to be a lot of scheduling space to slam many more 2022 Broncos into the schedule before it balances out. Since it’s Ford, who knows what will happen, but more built sooner than expected doesn’t have a good track record so far

Edit: and using the roughly 46.5% unscheduled from the status poll combined with 2640 VIN results in a total orders of about 5000. Lot of assumptions in there, but seems reasonable to me

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I’ve seen a couple above that. One said 2640 I think. So 2500-2600 is a reasonable guess unless they add a bunch soon. As mine keeps getting pushed back from 8/22 for the fifth time to 10/17 there doesn’t appear to be a lot of scheduling space to slam many more 2022 Broncos into the schedule before it balances out. Since it’s Ford, who knows what will happen, but more built sooner than expected doesn’t have a good track record so far

Edit: and using the roughly 46.5% unscheduled from the status poll combined with 2640 VIN results in a total orders of about 5000. Lot of assumptions in there, but seems reasonable to me
You all of the 2500-2600 will even get built in ‘22?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Only Ford knows and they probably aren’t sure and won’t tell us anyway even if they did know…

but…..

According to that poll on 6g, there are 126 responses now, with about 25% scheduled and about 30% built/produced/delivered.

assuming 5000 planned for 2022, there are about 1500 built and about 1250 scheduled to build in 2022.

assuming (big assumption) that the data is currently representative of the total population AND folks update their status (at least from scheduled to built/produced/delivered) we should see that 25% dropping over time.

Since there are maybe 7 build weeks left and assuming production is “rateable” we should see the 25% scheduled drop 3-4% per week. If that happens we are on a good track to build the 2500-2600 for 2022. If not… there may be a part constraint that’s holding things up, temporarily, folks aren’t updating, and/or some of us that are scheduled are screwed. Hope not.

clearly I have too much time on my hands waiting for my Raptor to actually get built and riding out the fires/smoke in Northern California.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I was told I was built Tuesday and received an email from Ford on Wednesday that it was built. It was blended 5/27 so that’s how long it took to reach the official built stage. Ford did tell me it showed a chip hold but to not worry about that because it was released for shipping and that would go away. So this morning I wake up and have an email from Ford it has shipped and is on its way to SC by rail.
Chip hold disappeared off my VVR this morning, and status moved to Awaiting Shipment. So I guess Ford was telling you the truth for once.

My rig has to get to SoCal by train (well...it has to get *loaded* on a train first!), so I'm not particularly optimistic about getting it this month. But it's getting closer!

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Chip hold disappeared off my VVR this morning, and status moved to Awaiting Shipment. So I guess Ford was telling you the truth for once.

My rig has to get to SoCal by train (well...it has to get *loaded* on a train first!), so I'm not particularly optimistic about getting it this month. But it's getting closer!
Their record for being transparent and factual has been lacking for sure. It’s sad when you get better info through back door sources. Congrats!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Thanks, I will ask them those questions about “you’re clean unscheduled” or “you’re balanced out”.
Its helpful to know what questions to ask.
Are you in US air CAN because things are very different for the two 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m in Canada we opened the order banks later than the US… I don’t have a reservation number but do have the sales code and order number which FP has been giving me updates when I call so far unscheduled clean, but the amazing guy I seem to keep getting says there will be lots of movement over the next 2 weeks and to check back 😉 good luck to all ❤️ Can’t wait to start seeing these in the wild and meeting up on the mountains

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
How accurate has everyone’s shipping window been? I wasn’t sure if they seem to active in the timeframe ford sends out or if it’s all over the place.

Top Member Reactions