OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited by a moderator:

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
What is the last 4 of your vin? I’m 0193.
I'm 0450. If you're still "in production", check to see if you suddenly were put on microchip hold like me. Built in June, in production with a secondary status of produced for all these months and now, out of no where, they move me to a chip hold.

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
I'm 0450. If you're still "in production", check to see if you suddenly were put on microchip hold like me. Built in June, in production with a secondary status of produced for all these months and now, out of no where, they move me to a chip hold.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Sooo my bronco which was produced in June suddenly is on a microchip hold starting this weekend. It's been one thing after another with Ford. ETA also updated to 9/2-9/8.
I am in the same boat. More than slightly annoying.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I am in the same boat. More than slightly annoying.
My dealer is rattling his reps cage. How is it that this happens now?? His rep was completely surprised and is supposed to be making some calls. I'm not sure what the ETA they assigned to this status means... Does it mean they anticipating having the hold released in the date span listed?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My dealer is rattling his reps cage. How is it that this happens now?? His rep was completely surprised and is supposed to be making some calls. I'm not sure what the ETA they assigned to this status means... Does it mean they anticipating having the hold released in the date span listed?
My dealer was similar confounded. The Chip Hold only appeared in the past few days, but was "backdated" to my Produced date of 8/1. Some shenanigans for sure. To confuse things even more, today my order went to a status of "Built" as of 9/5. The ETA dates are supposedly for delivery (9/23-9/29 in my case). I don't know what to believe at this point.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
I'm an 8/1 also. I'm not even going to contact my dealer or FP at this point. I'm still "In Production" although my dealer was telling me it would be delivered last Thursday....clearly they don't know much.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My dealer was similar confounded. The Chip Hold only appeared in the past few days, but was "backdated" to my Produced date of 8/1. Some shenanigans for sure. To confuse things even more, today my order went to a status of "Built" as of 9/5. The ETA dates are supposedly for delivery (9/23-9/29 in my case). I don't know what to believe at this point.
I'm guessing your BR was completed with the missing Chip(s) components on 9/5 giving it the final Built date and the chip hold was post added to the date when it was initially partially built. I think you will finally see your Bronco Raptor between 9/23 and 9/29. Congrats! 🍻

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
I'm guessing your BR was completed with the missing Chip(s) components on 9/5 giving it the final Built date and the chip hold was post added to the date when it was initially partially built. I think you will finally see your Bronco Raptor between 9/23 and 9/29. Congrats! 🍻
I’m in the same boat of the chip hold. This is getting beyond annoying. Just sucks that there is nobody that actually knows what’s happening at ford. They just pass the buck and there is nobody that gives a legit answer.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Day 5 of awaiting shipment. Built/released per ford chat yesterday.
I am in the same boat . I have received an email from Ford that it's built awaiting shipping with a delivery window of 9/20-9/26. This morning the dealership sent me a text showing it released awaiting shipping as well.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Weird situation. My dealer saw the "Chip Hold" in my VVR over the weekend, but all online trackers have now switched over to "Built" and awaiting shipment. In fact, this morning I got a "Built" email from Ford with the delivery date estimate as above. Feel like I'm dealing with a spy agency...where is the transparency?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Weird situation. My dealer saw the "Chip Hold" in my VVR over the weekend, but all online trackers have now switched over to "Built" and awaiting shipment. In fact, this morning I got a "Built" email from Ford with the delivery date estimate as above. Feel like I'm dealing with a spy agency...where is the transparency?
I talked to the Bronco Team about this chip issue a day ago. Mine was released for shipping and a chip issue showed as well. They said don’t worry about the chip issue it will drop off. They said if it’s ready for shipping we are good to go and now at the mercy of the trains or truck drivers.

Last edited:

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Ironmike I'm pulling for you because we're the same blend date....hopefully I'm processing right behind you.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I was told I was built Tuesday and received an email from Ford on Wednesday that it was built. It was blended 5/27 so that’s how long it took to reach the official built stage. Ford did tell me it showed a chip hold but to not worry about that because it was released for shipping and that would go away. So this morning I wake up and have an email from Ford it has shipped and is on its way to SC by rail.

Attachments

• E509276D-3C2B-4639-A3D9-3C4271ADF8F0.png
    E509276D-3C2B-4639-A3D9-3C4271ADF8F0.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 32

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I have a Preview order number and a sales code.
What would this number look like?
Reservation # is an 8-digit number. You’ll only have one if you went thru the online reservation process at Ford.com.

Top Member Reactions