Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Looking for input if anyone knows if the standard soft top will fit on a Braptor? I know the hard top is the same, but with the two added crossbeams across top on the Braptor, was wondering it they would prevent it from fitting or having issues attaching the hardware for the top....anyone?
Sponsored

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Looking for input if anyone knows if the standard soft top will fit on a Braptor? I know the hard top is the same, but with the two added crossbeams across top on the Braptor, was wondering it they would prevent it from fitting or having issues attaching the hardware for the top....anyone?
Sponsored
Couple other threads with same question, not aware of anyone trying yet, but I'm expecting someone may as summer approaches.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
There are some recent threads on 6G about Bestop, who is developing a new soft top for the BR since there regular Bronco offering "won't fit". Not sure what that implies about other soft tops out there...

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Oops...update on that 6G thread. Bestop does NOT have plans to make a Raptor soft top...

Boxnwilly

Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Northville, MI
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I tried to find every post that asked about the soft top on Broncoraptor.com. If I missed one please pass along that the factory Soft Top, Black Cloth (not the Trektop by Bestop) does fit with no modifications. It does require the installation of mounting brackets that are under panels in the cargo area, hooks just inside the swing gate, and plates on the roof rails. Make sure you get all the required hardware (6 plates/brackets and 8 bolts). You will need to use four of your hard top bolts for the plates on the roof rails. I just installed it yesterday and can provide pictures if people are interested.

Top Member Reactions