VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

Rapid Responder

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
Seattle
In some cases, builds have been delayed 2 weeks. Pretty sure no Raptors are now being built for the weeks of 5/9 or 5/16. And not too many left for the 5/23 week. 5/30 now seems to be the first prospective week for significant production.
I received this e-mail yesterday afternoon, which moves me back 1-week from my previously scheduled build date of May 9, 2022. Big things are happening right now... ;)

5-9-2022 Scheduling E-mail.jpg

Last edited:
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT

Rapid Responder

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
Seattle
What are the last numbers of your VIN? This will give others like myself an idea where we are at. mine is 50143.
I must say that a VIN rarely correlates to build sequence (Chassis #), especially with limited production vehicles. Examples can be my previous vehicles being VIN 846/Chassis 125 and VIN 14/Chassis 38. As you know, there are many varying factors especially within the current industry-wide logistically challenging environment.

That said, Ford generally reserves the first 100+ as VIP/Executive builds and the flood gates open from there. You may be interested to know that I indeed ordered all options, and none are currently restricted. This may give you some perspective on what is about to happen. At this point, I think it is less about commodity restrictions and more about workforce challenges and plant readiness for production of this very limited performance vehicle. But no-one wants to talk about that.

BTW, I am VIN 116 and I think there is a strong possibility your build will hold to this month. Best of luck!

Last edited:
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I must say that a VIN rarely correlates to build sequence (Chassis #), especially with limited production vehicles. Examples can be my previous vehicles being VIN 846/Chassis 125 and VIN 14/Chassis 38. As you know, there are many varying factors especially within the current industry-wide logistically challenging environment.

That said, Ford generally reserves the first 100+ as VIP/Executive builds and the flood gates open from there. You may be interested to know that I indeed ordered all options, and none are currently restricted. This may give you some perspective on what is about to happen. Keep in mind that the Bronco Raptor is a very limited performance vehicle and will be a small percentage of the total Bronco production.

BTW, I am VIN 116. I think there is a strong possibility your build will hold to this month. Best of luck!
I had a build date of 5/16 and was pushed back to 5/23. I would assume they would build them in VIN sequence. I know my dealership has VIN 142, 43 and 44 scheduled. We were all 5/16 build dates originally.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
There doesnt seem to be rhyme or reason to constraints. With the regular bronco, they had constraints with Hard Tops and Tow packages, but the Raptors all come with hard tops and tow packages. It depends on so many things.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU

That said, Ford generally reserves the first 100+ as VIP/Executive builds and the flood gates open from there. You may be interested to know that I indeed ordered all options, and none are currently restricted. This may give you some perspective on what is about to happen. At this point, I think it is less about commodity restrictions and more about workforce challenges and plant readiness for production of this very limited performance vehicle. But no-one wants to talk about that.

BTW, I am VIN 116 and I think there is a strong possibility your build will hold to this month. Best of luck!
RR, if your build week is next week, shouldn’t you be getting a window sticker and specific build date about now?

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I keep checking the backdoor link every day hoping my build date magically moves up from 5/30. :LOL:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anybody know what parts are going to be an ongoing constraint?
There weren't any specifics to the 1 wk delay announcement other than supplier parts. Sadly, I was surprised it was only 1 wk.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Just got an email from Ford. My Raptor is scheduled for production the week of 5/23.

Attachments

• 89E9CC23-691F-480E-9F07-3625507D07D6.jpeg
    89E9CC23-691F-480E-9F07-3625507D07D6.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 117
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Mine was ordered within a couple hours after the order banks opened 9 March.....still nothing here.
I got lucky and got pushed from priority code 19 to 1. The dealership I bought mine from got 13 Raptors that I know off and mine was mixed in with the owners order.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I got lucky and got pushed from priority code 19 to 1. The dealership I bought mine from got 13 Raptors that I know off and mine was mixed in with the owners order.
I got mine through military auto sales in Japan. The process is different than a regular dealer. I suspect it's either very good or very bad. Either I'll get one around the same time as you guys or I won't get one at all.

My order number looks different and the Ford.com site (including the back door) doesn't even work for me.....and no emails from Ford.

Rapid Responder

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
Seattle
RR, if your build week is next week, shouldn’t you be getting a window sticker and specific build date about now?
I checked my Vehicle Visibility Report and OASIS Report yesterday. Both are current and updated as of May 13.

Sure enough, VVR now indicates "In Order Processing / Scheduled to Day (May-23-2022)". If not moved back again, next Status Update should be "In Production / Sent to Plant".

OASIS still shows "Pre-Production VIN - Not Yet Produced". When the VIN Status changes to "In Production", a Monroney Sticker will then be issued and become visible.

Ford Vehicle Tracking web-site once again shut down yesterday.

LightEndTunnel.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions