VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
This is a great thread.. Enjoying reading everyone's comments.
I managed to get the only allocation for my dealers BRaptor as well. It did take a bit for my dealer to get their allocation so my order date was well behind most of you and being in Canada even further behind the open order date for this unit.
All this being said, I do not have tracking on anything regarding my build. Alas, I am hopeful to see something come down the wire sooner than later. Anyway you look at it, I am looking forward to shredding it all over hell and creation once I have my Bronco Raptor. Can't wait to read all the updates on deliveries, thoughts, photos and whatever else you guys share. Cheers.
Where are you located? Maybe we will be on some of the same trails 😊 I’m on the west coast (Vancouver)

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Interesting that my Raptor is showing up in my Ford Pass. It shows my exact color and has an activate vehicle button. Of course I touched activate, lol. It now says activation pending of course because I am not with the vehicle. Pretty cool though.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Interesting that my Raptor is showing up in my Ford Pass. It shows my exact color and has an activate vehicle button. Of course I touched activate, lol. It now says activation pending of course because I am not with the vehicle. Pretty cool though.
Yes that is, I may have hesitated on the "activate vehicle button" not knowing exactly what to expect. I guess if they can't get it off the rail car now because it's out of gas... ;)

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Yes that is, I may have hesitated on the "activate vehicle button" not knowing exactly what to expect. I guess if they can't get it off the rail car now because it's out of gas... ;)
It says start your vehicle and accept the activation confirmation on the in vehicle touchscreen, LOL. I should just leave Ford pass closed until I'm at the dealership.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
Where are you located? Maybe we will be on some of the same trails 😊 I’m on the west coast (Vancouver)
I'm in the Okanagan. Since there will be so few of us to start I am sure we will run into one another at some point. Also looking forward to getting out to any kind of meet-ups that happen north of the 49th. Talkin shop and whatnot.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I spoke to Ford Performance today and I am still scheduled to be at the dealer the 22-28th of this month. I HIGHLY doubt this will happen. I still have no ship data or final release from Ford. They say it was and is built and shows no holds but clearly there is some hold up Ford does not want to disclose.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I spoke to Ford Performance today and I am still scheduled to be at the dealer the 22-28th of this month. I HIGHLY doubt this will happen. I still have no ship data or final release from Ford. They say it was and is built and shows no holds but clearly there is some hold up Ford does not want to disclose.
FLY to the LOCATION and tell them you want to take delivery straight from the factory lol If possible?

Judgegreen

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab
Got my VIN number and build date. VIN is 51394 with a August 29th Build date and a September 24th Deliver Date.

Judgegreen

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab
What date did you order? And, what type of order did you place? Golden Ticket, Unscheduled... etc
Originally reserved my Badlands 8/15/2020. Got the "Are you interested in the Raptor" email on January 24th, 2022. Said yes. Raptor order update was confirmed 3/15/2022

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Just checked with Ford Performance and I’m “unscheduled clean” so there is still hope that I will get mine built for 2022.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
can you explain this "unscheduled clean" to me? Have not heard this used before.
Absolutely. If you call the Ford Performance customer support line and give them your sales code and order number and ask them if you are “unscheduled clean or unscheduled balanced”. Clean means there is nothing currently holding you you back from being built as a 2022 model. If you are balanced then there is something holding you up and forcing you to be moved to the 2023 model year. This is for the folks that don’t yet have a vin#

Hope that helps

Bakedbeanz007

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Absolutely. If you call the Ford Performance customer support line and give them your sales code and order number and ask them if you are “unscheduled clean or unscheduled balanced”. Clean means there is nothing currently holding you you back from being built as a 2022 model. If you are balanced then there is something holding you up and forcing you to be moved to the 2023 model year. This is for the folks that don’t yet have a vin#

Hope that helps
Unscheduled - clean so thats a bonus I guess.... still not getting my hoped up!

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Got my VIN number and build date. VIN is 51394 with a August 29th Build date and a September 24th Deliver Date.
Congrats. How did you find out the deliver date? Did your dealer tell you this or is it online? I have an 8/15 production week, but have not been able to find a deliver date.

Top Member Reactions