Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
I sure hope so. Built with a priority code 01 — the joke’s on me now 🤣
Well looks like ford is picking up the pace a tad, my Braptor went from production date Oct 3 to now Sept 28th so I'm happy about that!

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
I sure hope so. Built with a priority code 01 — the joke’s on me now 🤣
Blend date 9/9, Modules and tear tag all showing. It appeared on my Ford Pass app but still shows in production. Ford chat advised this today:

Hello,
The last update that I see shows that it has been produced, however not released yet for shipping.
Thank you,
Eric Pasteiner

Vin is under 1000. Just some info for those waiting.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I'm not sure how long Military Auto Sales were sitting on my VIN but I just got it today. Called Ford Bronco customer care and they said no window sticker is generated yet but that there was also no "N/A" indicating an issue. He said he expects it to be delivered in 4 weeks....we'll see. BTW, my VIN is a nice even 2000 :)

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I'm not sure how long Military Auto Sales were sitting on my VIN but I just got it today. Called Ford Bronco customer care and they said no window sticker is generated yet but that there was also no "N/A" indicating an issue. He said he expects it to be delivered in 4 weeks....we'll see. BTW, my VIN is a nice even 2000 :)
Glad to hear you are getting closer to production! I was wondering what has been going on with your order since you've been so quiet.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I've had a lot to do at home the last couple months and honestly wasn't sure if I was even going to get a Braptor. The process buying on a military base isn't the same at all and no updates about anything. Just glad it's actually going to happen :)

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I've had a lot to do at home the last couple months and honestly wasn't sure if I was even going to get a Braptor. The process buying on a military base isn't the same at all and no updates about anything. Just glad it's actually going to happen :)
Welcome back and Congrats on the cool “2000” ending vin! Your wait will soon be over! 🍻

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks. Never had a VIN like that before :)
You can refer to yours as the very first Bronco Raptor at VIN ending in "000" since they referred to the Barrett Jackson auctioned Bronco Raptor as VIN "001" which was suppose to the be first. :LOL:

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Dealer texted back, Updated to ETA 9/30, my dealer is in northern Michigan approx 270 miles from MAP. :)

That's not fair... jealous of your timeline, as mine needs to head out to the West Coast. I'll put the over/under on the week of 10/17-10/21 as my ETA but will update as I hear.

Look forward to seeing pictures.
Received shipping notification this morning, with an ETA a little ahead of my own estimate (10/11-10/17).

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Received shipping notification this morning, with an ETA a little ahead of my own estimate (10/11-10/17).
Glad ETA is ahead of expectatons, Some members here have been able to obtain the box car number from their dealers then follow the train on-line.
I also received the Ford email this morning the ETA Sep 24-30. I would like to be there when the truck delivers but I'm 260 miles from my dealer, if it's loaded on one of Cooper's trucks my dealer will get notification it's loaded with updated ETA, if an independent than my dealer won't be notified, so I'll try to keep checking myself.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Glad ETA is ahead of expectatons, Some members here have been able to obtain the box car number from their dealers then follow the train on-line.
I also received the Ford email this morning the ETA Sep 24-30. I would like to be there when the truck delivers but I'm 260 miles from my dealer, if it's loaded on one of Cooper's trucks my dealer will get notification it's loaded with updated ETA, if an independent than my dealer won't be notified, so I'll try to keep checking myself.
I will reach out to my dealer on Monday to obtain that info, so I can track it (and give it a few days on its journey). Would be a nice surprise if yours showed up tomorrow, but that's quite the trek to your dealer.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
I'm so confused I'm about to quick checking any links. Ford Performance and my dealer (separately) both state that they THINK my Bronco is shipped but can't tell me anything for certain. Both the links still say "waiting for shipment". I know the sites are behind sometimes, even updating to shipped AFTER the Bronco is delivered but it's odd that nobody knows for sure where the Bronco is.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I'm so confused I'm about to quick checking any links. Ford Performance and my dealer (separately) both state that they THINK my Bronco is shipped but can't tell me anything for certain. Both the links still say "waiting for shipment". I know the sites are behind sometimes, even updating to shipped AFTER the Bronco is delivered but it's odd that nobody knows for sure where the Bronco is.
But my $2.99 sprinkler part that I bought yesterday on Amazon is 4 stops away and will arrive in 13 minutes.

go figure

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
But my $2.99 sprinkler part that I bought yesterday on Amazon is 4 stops away and will arrive in 13 minutes.

go figure
Yup, exactly....crazy. I think the status is "released" and both sources are assuming that means "shipped".

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yup, exactly....crazy. I think the status is "released" and both sources are assuming that means "shipped".
On the tracker if released it will be waiting for shipment unless stated as shipped. Is waiting for shipment, Rail or Convoy? Either way it may be just waiting to get loaded.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
On the tracker if released it will be waiting for shipment unless stated as shipped. Is waiting for shipment, Rail or Convoy? Either way it may be just waiting to get loaded.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's still waiting for shipment, not actually shipped. It's just crazy that Ford Perf or my dealer can't actually see what's going on or just won't say what's going on. I've got a trip to Moab with my son in a little more than a week, I hope it doesn't show up while I'm gone.

Top Member Reactions