TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nope. I don’t believe chip hold at all though…. I think there’s something else wrong. I was a priority 01 build due to the last mess ford created for me. Part of me thinks this is just the next level of bad service because it was being watched by a couple levels of reps. How about you? Anything different about your build/order status?
Mine has been awaiting shipping for 4 days, scheduled for delivery this week in northern MI. I've been thinking they are waiting for yours to finish to load on the same truck presuming your dealer is in UP MI.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Mine has been awaiting shipping for 4 days, scheduled for delivery this week in northern MI. I've been thinking they are waiting for yours to finish to load on the same truck presuming your dealer is in UP MI.
You’re optimism gives me hope. Mine is actually going to a dealer below the bridge. I’ve known him for years so trusted him with my bronco res. Once it arrives, he’s trailering it up to me.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Was it one duplicate or more or all the CG's photo's are duplicate? I've been saving CO assembly line photo's from members here not to compare but in case I don't get my photo at least I will have a remembrance where it came from. :giggle:
It seemed to be just duplicate of ones other owners got for 🌵 grey

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Was it one duplicate or more or all the CG's photo's are duplicate? I've been saving CO assembly line photo's from members here not to compare but in case I don't get my photo at least I will have a remembrance where it came from. :giggle:
I'm happy to report my bRaptor was built this week and finally have my window sticker so after 2.4 years I'm stooked and getting excited!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm happy to report my bRaptor was built this week and finally have my window sticker so after 2.4 years I'm stooked and getting excited!!
Congrats! 🍻 I'm also in the "Awaiting shipment" status, anticipation anxiety is 2.4 year high and we are not alone, quite a few others here in same status.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just a thought-- Is a build day
A) Start day of build
B) Blend day of build
C) Built and complete day
D) Something to give me false hope day. LOL
A, I didn't see a "build day" with the on-line trackers, I did have a "Scheduled for Production week of 9/12/2022. Scheduled blend date is found at top center of window sticker as shown below just above word "BLEND", "320220916". Modules went live on 9/18 according to on-line tracking links and status changed to Built on 9/20/2022.

1664379100541.png

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Congrats! 🍻 I'm also in the "Awaiting shipment" status, anticipation anxiety is 2.4 year high and we are not alone, quite a few others here in same status.
Hopefully yours shows up unexpectedly, given what seems to be the case for certain convoy shipments. My rail car is supposed to arrive in CA around 10/4, but who knows how long it will take to get it out of there...

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
A, I didn't see a "build day" with the on-line trackers, I did have a "Scheduled for Production week of 9/12/2022. Scheduled blend date is found at top center of window sticker as shown below just above word "BLEND", "320220916". Modules went live on 9/18 according to on-line tracking links and status changed to Built on 9/20/2022.

View attachment 1855
I was on chat with Ford and they gave me the build "DAY". The website still shows build week of 10/3.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Mine just updated to "shipped" status. Blend 8/1, built 9/19, shipped 9/28. Now the wait to delivery....I leave for Moab in 1 week....I hope it gets here before then. Supposedly by truck (window sticker), but dealer keeps talking about rail.

Top Member Reactions