What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Agree they look great. These are not cheap - what's your opinion on value? Did you get a deal?
Since they are strictly a cosmetic change, the value would be dependent on how well you like the appearance. I like the balance of orange and black along with they are Ford OEM covers that are paint matched I think they are a good value. My wife however likes the OEM black plastic on her Badlands, but then she bought mine as a Christmas gift.

Wow that looks like fun !!! Raptor Style !

Got word that topliftpros is launching a 2.0 product in the next few days. Expecting to ship in early august. Price point will be 100 more than the existing product.

Is anyone considering buying? The late launch isn't very appealing for the summer season.

I know someone on here has had there wheel rings powder coated in Code orange. What was the cost to do it and have they held up? I want to get mine done, just to give the rims a little more pop.

Just installed some Mods from Butter Cupp off road.
Buckle Up Off-Road Flag Pole & Antenna Mount & Bracket for 2021+ Ford Bronco
PXL_20240701_232545056.jpg
PXL_20240701_232339474.jpg
PXL_20240701_232335475.jpg

Today I installed some new puddle lights from MVP auto supplies. Took me about five minutes each side turned out super awesome.
At first I installed them and the lights were not displaying properly on the ground. I reached out and received a prompt reply explaining to me how to correct it with the provided tool. Yes I was the dummy that didn’t follow the directions.🫣😂
Here is a link to the store

IMG_4132.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4145.jpeg
    IMG_4145.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4175.jpeg
    IMG_4175.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 14
Today I installed some new puddle lights from MVP auto supplies. Took me about five minutes each side turned out super awesome.
At first I installed them and the lights were not displaying properly on the ground. I reached out and received a prompt reply explaining to me how to correct it with the provided tool. Yes I was the dummy that didn’t follow the directions.🫣😂

View attachment 13347
Nice addition, are yours the "Red" or "Orange"? It appears the "Red" is the closest to our Code Orange but it's difficult to tell in the online photo's. :cool:

Just reviewed product and watched install video. Great choice, USA company and product, easy install and really bright. I think I need these, Thank you for posting. (y) (y)

Last edited:
I missed out on her mount. I went yesterday and they were sold out. Looks great on there.

What size pole did you use for the flag? I want to get all mine ready for a car show in August.

I used a 3/4" Pole for the flagpole. There is tension holder that will hold the pole in.
There are two brackets, I have measured both see photos below.
There are some in stock on Amazon: It looks like the same thing I purchased.
Tailgate Hinge Flagpole Mount, Rear Tailgate Flag Pole Bracket, Rear Antenna Mount,compatible with Ford Bronco 2/4Doors 2021 2022 2023,Rear Door Metal Flag Holder,1PCS,Black

I did need a p-40 Torx, and a little persuasion to loosen up the existing bolts.
PXL_20240706_182116145.jpg
PXL_20240706_182103272.jpg
PXL_20240701_232335475.jpg

1View attachment 13347
Your modifications look sweet! Very nice ride.

Back