What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Security Box we purchased a Hooke Road box from Amazon after getting a written confirmation it would fit 2023 Bronco Raptor. The box was destroyed upon receipt and parts were missing. It took 2 weeks plus to receive the screws, nuts and washers. The hold downs were not included. We installed and found side panels bent and top wing panels donot fit. The box cover only opens a couple of inches because of the roll bar across rear. The hinges will not work, because you cannot open cover. It took them 48 hours to even respond. It’s been 4 days and no response both to written and verbal requests. Any questions call me at 7168634679.

1000004152.jpg
1000004156.jpg
StickerFab somehow ended up in my mailbox. 🤷‍♂️

Love when that happens!

This is a warning for all bronco and bronco raptor owners. We purchased a security box from HOOK EROAD C over a month ago. It was sold through Amazon when we open the box which was significantly damaged. We were missing all the bolts and tiedown. it Tell me took weeks for them to replace them. When we installed the unit, we found that it did not fit without significant modifications in the raptor. The lid can only be opened a couple of inches because of the rear roll bar and support system we have tried to resolve this with them for over a week And keep getting jerked around. I would never purchase anything from them again. As an FYI we contacted them before we purchased it and we were told that it would fit in the bronco raptor with no problem. We’ve talked to four different customer service representatives sent four sets of photographs and can get no resolution. Pete Vito

Tried to figure out why my sta bar is disconnected and the red warning message says not to drive over 20mph…
Edit:
On Tuesday, while driving to the dealer to fix it, the condition went away on its own, damn annoying. But they looked it over anyway, updated the unit and put dielectric grease in the connections. Time will tell…

Last edited:
How do you like it?
Check some of the reviews of the S&B. I saw where a guy was off roading and the clear cover was popping off with the flex of the vehicle and caused mud to get into the air box.

Hope they didn't get a defective unit, or have problems snaping the top lid in. I have had mine off road, and in place for a long trip. It's still on tight.

the issues with the press to fit in cover on the s&b are common and not just a single occurrence. there is a group of 10 of us that i know of that all have the issue with the cover collapsing or coming out , even after following s&b's instruction to remove the side panel cover. it is a design flaw and s&b has no resolution for it. If i was to do it over, I wouldn't buy this, its been a complete pita.

Installed Xpel PPF pre-cut mirror kit followed by ceramic coating on my recently installed painted mirror caps from Lethal Performance.

IMG_7505.jpeg

Painted mirror caps thread:

Installed Xpel PPF pre-cut mirror kit followed by ceramic coating on my recently installed painted mirror caps from Lethal Performance.

View attachment 13197

Are you going to do the Code Orange door handles too?

Are you going to do the Code Orange door handles too?
Possibly, I like them, and I think our Raptors being the highest trim level Bronco should have had painted mirror caps, door handles, and roof as standard finish from Ford.

View attachment 13197

Agree they look great. These are not cheap - what's your opinion on value? Did you get a deal?

Back