What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Who makes the attic you are using ?
Pura Vida Offroad. Great use of space for me. I don't have any pics after I loaded it out, but was able to put a recovery rope, tree saver, Mor-flate hoses, extra air filters, and a couple of other things up there. The best part is that it's completely out of sight from outside the truck or when looking through the rearview. Of course, the HUGE 3rd brake light and spare obscure most of the rearview anyway....

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Had a great time with fellow Braptor Owner Fukinstoned today. Not too often do you get to see two Braptors side by side!! Just took possession of mine yesterday. I am most likely the happiest Braptor owner alive. I am so ecstatically happy that you literally cannot wipe the grin off my face!! Happy to be part of the Braptor family!!

IMG_3868.jpeg
IMG_3869.jpeg
IMG_3871.jpeg
IMG_3873.jpeg

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Had a great time with fellow Braptor Owner Fukinstoned today. Not too often do you get to see two Braptors side by side!! Just took possession of mine yesterday. I am most likely the happiest Braptor owner alive. I am so ecstatically happy that you literally cannot wipe the grin off my face!! Happy to be part of the Braptor family!!

View attachment 8934View attachment 8935View attachment 8936View attachment 8937
Wow very cool. Exciting day (week -life). I like your parking. That's how I park my F250. Can't wait to do the same with my Raptor. A large rig needs space. Side by side is real nice. Congratulations...Awesome.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Wow very cool. Exciting day. I like your parking. That's how I park my F250. Can't wait to do the same with my Raptor. A large rig needs space. Side by side is real nice. Congratulations...Awesome.

LOL thank you. We both thought we were being A__ho__s for parking this way but I assure you it was only for the photo op. Was a good time and then we went to grab a coffee and parked like we should and they attracted a lot of attention for sure.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Curious as to why you are going s pod over switchpro? And with either, u can dim lights so definitely dont need to wire high and low of lp6.
I have used switchpro in a few of my other vehicles. I like how they work. Never had any issues. I was going to try the s pod just to try something new. With the digital control panel I though it might be something that would look cool with the similar features.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
LOL thank you. We both thought we were being A__ho__s for parking this way but I assure you it was only for the photo op. Was a good time and then we went to grab a coffee and parked like we should and they attracted a lot of attention for sure.
With big trucks you are generally always parking at the back anyway. I don't spend really anytime in places with small parking lots and spaces. I have no problem taking up space as you need to with a large truck. It is not like I am taking the only parking. I just back in. Sometimes in the lines and sometimes not. All good. I must say there was a time traveling and I did take up two spots and some dude got all huffy about it. I think over the years there has been a couple of times. I have been driving big rigs for a long time and sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I spent the last week wheeling on the Beach in Corolla NC. Fun is an understatement.
I also spent a considerable amount of time figuring out and configuring the Bronco Trail App.
The app is not very intuitive...yet and I updated it yesterday. It is still glitchy and not many trails.
Definitely a work in progress but as more content and features are added - its gonna continue to get better.
The youtube link below is edited video at 2x playback speed from the app with included telemetry

What was the video source that you used? I assume you just mounted your phone to the dash and captured the video from there?

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

View attachment 8934View attachment 8935View attachment 8936View attachment 8937
Congratulations on the delivery, cool to see members meeting up, thank you for sharing!

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Ha ha. I was just looking at your pictures again. When I said side by side is real nice I was talking about the picture of the two Raptors and nothing to do with the parking. I may need to re think my parking...haha Good thing most of my parking is in dirt or gravel and I don't have to draw between the lines. I'm obviously not good at that.

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
Well finally put in a diabolical slip stream enclosure. Just what a topless bronco needs. Keep stuff from flying around and that little piece of mind knowing your stuff is locked up in the parking lot.
I love my slip stream. Took it from my badlands and installed it in my Raptor. What I love is the ease of use, especially when using the Top Lift Pro. Plus in the winter months I can almost completely remove it and reinstall quickly when the weather gets warm. Much easy then initial install now that all the pieces are together and can be removed more assembled than how it ships.

One thing I did was buy new trim guards. The ones that come with the unit were flimsy and would come off frequently.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
With big trucks you are generally always parking at the back anyway. I don't spend really anytime in places with small parking lots and spaces. I have no problem taking up space as you need to with a large truck. It is not like I am taking the only parking. I just back in. Sometimes in the lines and sometimes not. All good. I must say there was a time traveling and I did take up two spots and some dude got all huffy about it. I think over the years there has been a couple of times. I have been driving big rigs for a long time and sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.
Yes you gotta do what you gotta do in some cases. It’s the first week so of course I am scared of people that don’t pat attention and ding doors. I will get over it. Waited way to long for this thing to have it damaged in the first week of finally getting it.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Ha ha. I was just looking at your pictures again. When I said side by side is real nice I was talking about the picture of the two Raptors and nothing to do with the parking. I may need to re think my parking...haha Good thing most of my parking is in dirt or gravel and I don't have to draw between the lines. I'm obviously not good at that.
Lol no worries. I told my work they had to give me my own special parking spot and had to bring in boulders to allow me to rock crawl and park on top of them to do my Braptor justice. Of course they laughed and said…….ah no!!!
LOL!

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
I love my slip stream. Took it from my badlands and installed it in my Raptor. What I love is the ease of use, especially when using the Top Lift Pro. Plus in the winter months I can almost completely remove it and reinstall quickly when the weather gets warm. Much easy then initial install now that all the pieces are together and can be removed more assembled than how it ships.

One thing I did was buy new trim guards. The ones that come with the unit were flimsy and would come off frequently.

I did love how easy it was to remove the top panels so I could use my top lift pro. Took me no time to pop off the panels. I haven’t had enough time with it for the trim to act up but I’ll definitely keep an eye on it

BigP

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Sep 21, 2022
Gallery
Current Ride
2022 Braptor
What was the video source that you used? I assume you just mounted your phone to the dash and captured the video from there?
The video source was my IPhone 14 pro mounted on the dash with a Tacform mount. When you finish your trip- the Bronco trail app prompts you to save video and then downloads it into your photos folder.

Bear007

Mar 19, 2023
Gallery
Fort McMurry Alberta
Current Ride
09 Spyder Eclipse
Current Ride #2
2023 Braptor
Ever find out what went wrong? I saw a video on YouTube of a guy have the exact same thing happen to him. I think it was a fuel regulator or something.
Turns out it was a loose pin on an electrical connection. They also found that there was a problem with #3 and 5 spark plugs. Damaged from factory. Replaced them. Now I have a catalytic converter fault code coming up. They are replacing them soon as the parts are in.

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
Turns out it was a loose pin on an electrical connection. They also found that there was a problem with #3 and 5 spark plugs. Damaged from factory. Replaced them. Now I have a catalytic converter fault code coming up. They are replacing them soon as the parts are in.
Good lawd!

Top Member Reactions