Build date change

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Finally got it to work. Changed from 5/30 to 6/20 :(
You're right there on the 20th with me then. I see all the posts on facebook of people finally getting their build dates.. and they are getting the 6th, which was my original date. makes me sad that i got pushed. Plus my gladiator just sold yesterday so i'm itching for the braptor!!

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
You're right there on the 20th with me then. I see all the posts on facebook of people finally getting their build dates.. and they are getting the 6th, which was my original date. makes me sad that i got pushed. Plus my gladiator just sold yesterday so i'm itching for the braptor!!
Look at it this way, the guys on the line will get to practice for two weeks on theirs before ours get built and all the bugs will be worked out by then…hahaha

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Mine is being built now with a blend date of tomorrow. If there is a chip issue we will know soon.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Mine is being built now with a blend date of tomorrow. If there is a chip issue we will know soon.
Awesome, online pics from Ford yet? Please post them when they show up! Will be great to see an actual Production built Bronco Raptor!

Last edited:

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Awesome, online pics from Ford yet? Please them when they show up! Will be great to see an actual Production built Bronco Raptor!
No pics yet but I will post as soon as there are. Confirmed with my dealership as well that mine was being built. Somehow I got pushed to a priority code one. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more news.

Coach

Founding Member
May 14, 2022
Georgia
No pics yet but I will post as soon as there are. Confirmed with my dealership as well that mine was being built. Somehow I got pushed to a priority code one. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more news.
That's awesome! Since we share the same dealership, I selfishly hope I get bumped back up too. Can't wait to see the pics you share! Also, I look forward to learning how long it takes you to take delivery once it gets completed.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
According to all order tracking data I can find my vehicle is built. The BCE modules are showing up now so that is suppose to mean it is built and they have been tested to ensure that they work, 18 pages of code. My blend date was 5/27 and mine was suppose to be the 887th vehicle built that day out of 1224 scheduled.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Mine just moved (just now) a month from 6/27 to 7/25. Originally 5/30. Not going to get it in time to take top/doors off while the weather is nice
😡

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
According to all order tracking data I can find my vehicle is built. The BCE modules are showing up now so that is suppose to mean it is built and they have been tested to ensure that they work, 18 pages of code. My blend date was 5/27 and mine was suppose to be the 887th vehicle built that day out of 1224 scheduled.
Did you get VIN 001 by chance?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I've been bumped again (3rd time) from 6/20 to 6/27 (originally 5/30). Weird to see the rescheduling happen on a Saturday. The slippery slope continues...

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I've been bumped again (3rd time) from 6/20 to 6/27 (originally 5/30). Weird to see the rescheduling happen on a Saturday. The slippery slope continues...
Mine was originally 5/30 also but now 7/25. Wonder why mine was pushed a month more than yours? I’m VIN 580, fully loaded, black leather, lux, carbon fiber and forged wheels

Top Member Reactions