Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
With all these “early builds” already being pushed into August (so far) it seems like ‘22 Raptors will be pretty rare.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Slightly off topic, but Bronco6G just posted a bunch of photos of raptors that are in Palm Springs this weekend for some kind of event.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I know it's just speculation but I wonder what is causing the delays? Did they run the first set down the line and realize they need to do some retooling or something in order to meet demands or lack of parts.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I know it's just speculation but I wonder what is causing the delays? Did they run the first set down the line and realize they need to do some retooling or something in order to meet demands or lack of parts.
I don't know how many they have built pre-production but after seeing all the Braptors in FL I am like what the hell! Some of those should have been built for customers. You would think as many have been built they would have had all the issues worked out. I have even yet to see a car reviewer actually drive one. This is very odd? Multimillion dollar sports cars are made available for re-production drives all the time yet crickets on the Raptor...

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Yeah I’m out to 7/25 now (originally 5/30). Somehow I’m not confident it stops there…😏

sportcoupe

Founding Member
May 9, 2022
Gallery
Georgia
Build dates slipped to August. The Bronco 2023 MY order window opens in August.

I question if any 2022 MY Raptors will be built.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I moved to 6/27. Fourth move. Can’t believe those of you that have been pushed to late July and August. It’s ridiculous.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I’m just waiting for my salesman to respond.
FYI. My dealer just responded to my inquiry regarding the latest build date move with the following:

Good morning,
There's no dealer priority code to block delays in production. Regional and zone management isn't any help either. What usually creates delays would be unscheduled plant shutdown due to multiple commodity issues, ie: chips or some other parts needed to build vehicles. I ordered a truck for myself Dec 7th and it arrived last week. The original build week was January 16th, April 4 was build date. This new world we are stuck with is creating havoc. I'm sorry your order is being delayed.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I got an official email from Ford saying that mine was going into production the week of 6/13. I just checked the backdoor link and it shows the week of 6/27? Which one do I go with? At this point I am going with 6/27.

Top Member Reactions