Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I wonder what’s going on with the other 146 in front of you?
It doesn't make any since. There should be others out there that at least have their window stickers and builds this last week. I wish I knew the answer. Some how I got lucky and had a priority code of 1 assigned to my build. I was not a GT holder and I did not have a previous Bronco ordered. Now that's its built we will see how long it sits there before it's shipped.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Cars are not produced in VIN order
Ironmike, I think you're right. I believe they were likely scheduled in VIN number but delays and component restrictions have possibly changed all that. For instance, I've seen people get shifted this week (same as me) that were WAY ahead in initial scheduling relative to me (original June 6, then 20, now 27) but are now 2-3 weeks beyond my current scheduled date. If it helps others to think about this, I went with a base Raptor build. I had a loaded Gen2 Raptor and didn't use or hated most of the luxury options and I want a Bronco that will get used, washed out, etc. so any extra was, just extra. I have no confidence anyone's date will hold, I'm along for the ride with the rest of you guys.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Just got my VIN and the official build week email from Ford. Scheduled for the week of 6/13. Don’t have access to the window sticker yet, but should have it in a few days. It’s finally getting real.

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
2nd move from 6/20 to 6/27...smaller jump than some, not expecting anything to hold
Same here, but at least we are getting better scheduling information, even if it’s the pushing back production dates compared to the almost radio silence I got waiting for my 392 Rubicon from Jeep.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Was told by Ford today my vehicle is scheduled to be at the dealership June 28th. They did not show a chip hold at this time.
Congrats. I just got my confirmation that mine is going into production the week of 6/13. So it is basically a little more than a month for you from production week to delivery? Just trying to get an idea of what to expect once mine goes into production compared to when it will actually arrive at the dealership. I am sure it will be different for everyone.

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
Anyone having issues accessing the back links? I’m getting error messages/codes. Even when I access directly from the link I got from ford.

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
So it begins, my Raptor was supposed to be built tomorrow but surprise surprise it was pushed back to June 13th. I don't think it will ever be built. Ford should be ashamed, disgusting order and production process.

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
So it begins, my Raptor was supposed to be built tomorrow but surprise surprise it was pushed back to June 13th. I don't think it will ever be built. Ford should be ashamed, disgusting order and production process.
My dealer just told me mine is now scheduled for week of 6/20. Was originally scheduled for this week. Hopefully stays this way at least.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
New build day is 6/14. Bumped from 6/8 last week.

Jetg

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Houston, Tx
Anyone having issues accessing the back links? I’m getting error messages/codes. Even when I access directly from the link I got from ford.
Same issue I am having as it says the link no longer works from the original email that had the view status on it..

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Same issue I am having as it says the link no longer works from the original email that had the view status on it..
Working fine for me...what exact link are you using?

Top Member Reactions