Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Father in law swears he saw a shadow black braptor here in Cleveland last week. He’s not a car guy but know the broncos from seeing a few here and there. Says it was bigger than normal and saw the raptor badging. FWIW
Most likely a Ford test mule or one of the pre-production units that were made for the various media events

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
Spoke to Ford Performance today. The last delivery date scheduled for me was July 31st. The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date.
Yep, that’s the exact same scenario I have. Dealer can’t tell me anything more than what you were told by Ford Performance

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
Yep, that’s the exact same scenario I have. Dealer can’t tell me anything more than what you were told by Ford Performance
I’ll confirm this too. I called today and got zero explanation on what’s happening. They mentioned that there is a shortage of drivers and can not keep up with shipping.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’ll confirm this too. I called today and got zero explanation on what’s happening. They mentioned that there is a shortage of drivers and can not keep up with shipping.
That is a diversion/fake excuse. Wouldn’t possibly explain why *no* Raptors have shipped since production started over two months ago.

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Gallery
Pensacola, FL
That is a diversion/fake excuse. Wouldn’t possibly explain why *no* Raptors have shipped since production started over two months ago.
"The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date."

Production pending update sounds like software modification. Maybe it was too much fun.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Do you think Ford is just auto-advancing/auto-populating the ETA dates? Do you think there's any validity to the dates?
Probably all just boiler-plate estimates. No validity to any dates until the plant release occurs. At this point, I'm just looking for some verifiable report that any BRaptor has actually shipped from MAP. Then, I'd assume we return more to normal timelines.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Father in law swears he saw a shadow black braptor here in Cleveland last week. He’s not a car guy but know the broncos from seeing a few here and there. Says it was bigger than normal and saw the raptor badging. FWIW
Most likely a Ford test mule or one of the pre-production units that were made for the various media events
That's like most people claiming they saw "Bigfoot" and not being a Bigfoot expert..

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Sad that no one has received their Bronco Raptor. Mine has been built since 5/27 yet now you can purchase Ford OEM Bronco Raptor grills on E-bay for an inflated price. You can buy the parts for a vehicle that is not even released to the public. Ford needs to pull their heads out of their asses.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
No but I, like others just got my new deck of playing cards to show that Ford cares...... Why don't they send us something that matters. Maybe a Exclusive BR Yeti cooler that we can use when we get our BR. Or a recovery kit, or anything that won't stay in the box it came in.

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
No but I, like others just got my new deck of playing cards to show that Ford cares...... Why don't they send us something that matters. Maybe a Exclusive BR Yeti cooler that we can use when we get our BR. Or a recovery kit, or anything that won't stay in the box it came in.
You know I thought not getting the playing cards was a good sign because my Raptor is built and Ford had allocated the cards to people not getting delivered soon.

Got my cards yesterday. 🤦‍♂️

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I don’t know how many of you frequent the bronco6g forum, but I have posted two different responses I have gotten from Ford (one a Ford engineer, the other from the fordbronco Instagram) and they both pretty much gave me the same reasoning.

They both said they are expected to ship soon. A certain number of these have to pass QC (including final internal reviews and approvals). Being that the plant was closed down for three weeks in July, this severely impacted the release of the Raptors.

Still though, no one can give me an estimated time frame on when they expect them to be finally shipped out.

Last edited:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
You know I thought not getting the playing cards was a good sign because my Raptor is built and Ford had allocated the cards to people not getting delivered soon.

Got my cards yesterday. 🤦‍♂️
The first sentence on the note on the inside of the box the cards came in references enjoying your Bronco or still waiting for it

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I got my cards the other day and even found Bigfoot laying down.... waiting on the Bronco Raptor to be delivered!! 😆 I'm somewhat of an expert Squatch hunter!!!

I'll see if it wants to play a game of cards while we wait...🤣🤣

Resized_IMG957040.jpg

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I just spoke to the Bronco team and received my 4th delivery window of August 26-September 1...My 4th window SMH...

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I just spoke to the Bronco team and received my 4th delivery window of August 26-September 1...My 4th window SMH...
Oh wow, no longer status pending? Let me go check if I have an update.

Edit: Nope, still pending here.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions