Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Oh wow, no longer status pending? Let me go check if I have an update.

Edit: Nope, still pending here.
Mine is still pending too but the dealer and Ford can see an ETA on their records. My first ETA was 7/3-7/9 and now it sits at 8/13 - 8/19. My money is on the pending status still being there 8/20, still no braptor and still no update on actual release date.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
You Americans are lucky. We receive nothing here in Canada. No updates, no gifts, nothing.!!
The number that has been posted for ford performance is the same for our builds, I’ve spoken to them a couple of times they actually told me to ask my dealer if they could bump my priority code which they did and they told me I should see my build by the end of the year.. so that is great
Our order banks were behind the US so I would suspect they will def get theirs rolling before ours but there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the way they pick their builds… just happy mine is a clean build so when my lucky number is picked she should be easy peasy woohoo

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
You Americans are lucky. We receive nothing here in Canada. No updates, no gifts, nothing.!!
A little off topic but I wanted to comment. I have always considered Canada part of America, possibly the largest part of North America, therefore I always considered you also American, there is U.S. and Canada, here in the North anyways. I have neighbors with dual citizenship with homes and a business that's on both sides. Maybe in Canada it's seen differently, but I've always considered us one family.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
A little off topic but I wanted to comment. I have always considered Canada part of America, possibly the largest part of North America, therefore I always considered you also American, there is U.S. and Canada, here in the North anyways. I have neighbors with dual citizenship with homes and a business that's on both sides. Maybe in Canada it's seen differently, but I've always considered us one family.
Turbo, I am on the same page. I think we are one big happy continent but sometimes I must say that I feel like corporations don't see it the same way. You guys have always been family to the south IMO. (When it comes to the goodies.. I speak from experience. When I purchased my '13boss302 I was so excited to get the opportunity to have track days like everyone south of the 49th when they purchased said vehicle, I was told that Canadian sales didn't qualify for that... Horses*^t, so I guess I am expecting nothing from FoMoCo at the end of the day)

xander

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Spoke to Ford yesterday... I have an order confirmation since 3/11, priority code, no vin, has been "unscheduled Clean" for months.....was told that if i do not receive a production date by 8/29, my order will roll over to MY2023

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Your dealer picks which Raptors get built each time.
My dealer has 1 sole allocation and they’ve confirmed it’s mine!! So what I meant was when ford themselves start putting orders to the factory… I hope I’m soon but you never know each time I read of someone on their 2,3,4 date it’s discouraging but I am hopeful after they told me I’d see it by the end of the year ❤️

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
If anyone here has used the OrderTrack App, it displays a data item called "Similar Vehicles in Status". This field has been continually increasing since I started tracking it, and I'm wondering if it might indicate the number of "In Production - Produced" Raptors that are sitting at MAP or wherever Ford has parked them nearby. It currently sits at just under 600. That's a lot of sitting rigs!

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Checked mine tonight and it says 601 under similar vehicles. I agree that that is probably the number of how many are sitting at MAP. We could start a betting game on what the number will be when they’re finally released….

How the heck do they keep 601 batteries charged up with some having been sitting for months?

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Mine hit in-production in June…….. still in-production. Someone posted a video of a plethora of sitting raptors…. Wonder what we are weighing on.

My 450 limited I just got sat at in-production for a month before it went from built to shipped. With both of those statuses charging within two hours apart. Must of needed a part. But who knows.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Did ya see the comment on FB Ford Bronco Raptor Owners group (comment on a post) indicating there are issues with swing gates and hoods with no ETA? Guy supposedly works at Ford.

I’ve sent his comment to some dealer owners I know trying to have it validated with any of their reps. I’m hoping he’s just not informed of the theoretical release scheduled in coming weeks.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Did ya see the comment on FB Ford Bronco Raptor Owners group (comment on a post) indicating there are issues with swing gates and hoods with no ETA? Guy supposedly works at Ford.

I’ve sent his comment to some dealer owners I know trying to have it validated with any of their reps. I’m hoping he’s just not informed of the theoretical release scheduled in coming weeks.
This info is true. What I can say is the dealers don’t know about it. Ford has been trying to keep this in-house at MAP. This is why they have many built and not shipped. You just can’t put built vehicles back on the production line to fix them.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
This info is true. What I can say is the dealers don’t know about it. Ford has been trying to keep this in-house at MAP. This is why they have many built and not shipped. You just can’t put built vehicles back on the production line to fix them.
Just like the Raptor decal, i wish they'd offer a deduct rear carrier and throw the wheel in the back. I'd get an aftermarket bumper with swingout ordered ASAP.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Is the no ETA part true too? I was hearing from multiple dealers that their reps are saying they should start shipping. They were told a mix of “any day” and “tentatively scheduled around 8/20” when it comes to release of those built.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Is the no ETA part true too? I was hearing from multiple dealers that their reps are saying they should start shipping. They were told a mix of “any day” and “tentatively scheduled around 8/20” when it comes to release of those built.
I have been given 4 ship dates. This seems to be lip service from Ford because their phone lines have been blowing up. They have known all along what the problem is and just did not want to be transparent. If they could have just said we fucked up and are trying to fix the issue I would have been a lot more understanding. Not sure what all they need to fix but they have had almost 2 and a half months to figure it out.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I have been given 4 ship dates. This seems to be lip service from Ford because their phone lines have been blowing up. They have known all along what the problem is and just did not want to be transparent. If they could have just said we fucked up and are trying to fix the issue I would have been a lot more understanding. Not sure what all they need to fix but they have had almost 2 and a half months to figure it out.
Same here and I 100% agree.

My braptor only has to travel about 3 hours from MAP to get to my dealer and I’ve had at least 3 ETAs assigned that haven’t meant anything. The 8/20 tentative release date is actually after my currently assigned ETA but it’s what a dealer on the east coast was told by his rep. The in-state dealers I’ve spoken to have been told “any day now” so I’m trying to solicit feedback from dealers in other rep zones.

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
I just put in my vin and order number through the ford website and it didn’t populate anything. It has been only populating a “in production” status for the past two months. Anyone else try this today and get nothing back?

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just put in my vin and order number through the ford website and it didn’t populate anything. It has been only populating a “in production” status for the past two months. Anyone else try this today and get nothing back?
Just tried and it’s still showing the same “in production” for me.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Previously I would see a build date. I received a vin number and had my build date pushed multiple times. The last email ford sent said I had build date changed to Aug 22.

now all I see is the following message:???

Order Confirmed​

Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

Top Member Reactions