It's Happening - 2023 Raptor Scheduling Has Begun

Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
BRONC SCHED.jpg

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
YES Finally, check my laptop and not my phone! Ford Performance said I was scheduled yesterday for:
November 7th....a day that will live in a long awaited self satisfying accomplishment!!
So glad to finally join everyone's party.

Contacted my dealer and now have my VIN....xx482 Code Orange

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
Where did that come from? I called FORD and I was scheduled for Nov 7th as well, but no E-mail to follow
My dealer contacted me and said I had a VIN number and an estimated build date of 11/17/22. No email from Ford.
YES Finally, check my laptop and not my phone! Ford Performance said I was scheduled yesterday for:
November 7th....a day that will live in a long awaited self satisfying accomplishment!!
So glad to finally join everyone's party.

Contacted my dealer and now have my VIN....xx482 Code Orange

Congratulations to all of you getting scheduled! 🍻 I'm Happy for each one you, hoping for some more scheduling this week! FYI a number of us with built 2022 MY are in a "Awaiting Shipping" status so you aren't far behind us, good deal your getting a 2023! (y)

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Scheduled with build week of 11/14
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 and congrats on getting scheduled for build. Meanwhile we have a wealth of Bronco Raptor info on this site to assist in elevating the anticipation.

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Just got an email stating scheduled for build week of 11/28!
Now how do I figure out how long from build date to delivery on average?

Jscripp

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Southern California
Curious if anyone else had this happen. I checked the back door last Thursday and to my surprise I was schedule November 7th. Same boat as many of you, day 2 res, I’m now on my third color and model year (rapid red, eruption green now black….).

Anyhow, called ford performance yesterday as I hadn’t received an email. Got my vin, nice lady informed me of my build date 11/7 and estimated delivery, running five weeks now apparently. Late last night I get an email with 11/14 and my back door link now shows 11/14 as well. Not a big deal at all, just seemed strange.

Last bit. She still noticed the price certificate on my order. But expires 12/31. I’ve read all sorts, it doesn’t matter, it does if you were an order before x date etc. whatever may be, really hoping for delivery before Xmas so I can find out if that certificate price locks me at a 22my. Just throwing that out to the group here.

Top Member Reactions