It's Happening - 2023 Raptor Scheduling Has Begun

Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
BRONC SCHED.jpg

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I am so Excited

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION​

Dear Garry Clawson,
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Raptor™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 21, 2022.​

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
For everyone being scheduled now, what were the dates of your original orders/reservations? It looks like maybe they are making progress or at least getting more build dates out as I've seen some getting build dates now who originally placed orders in late October 2021.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
For everyone being scheduled now, what were the dates of your original orders/reservations? It looks like maybe they are making progress or at least getting more build dates out as I've seen some getting build dates now who originally placed orders in late October 2021.
March 26th was my Original order.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I wanted Velocity Blue, or Eruption green. But now its area 51. chose most all of the Upgrades to include the graphics package. I thinks the graphics package goes well with the Aaea 51 paint. Hopefully we will have them in December.
Any aftermarket plans. I expect to do a winch, bugshield and windows upper vents.
I also palm to keep it covered in our barn.

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
I wanted Velocity Blue, or Eruption green. But now its area 51. chose most all of the Upgrades to include the graphics package. I thinks the graphics package goes well with the Aaea 51 paint. Hopefully we will have them in December.
Any aftermarket plans. I expect to do a winch, bugshield and windows upper vents.
I also palm to keep it covered in our barn.
Nice! I did Cactus gray, lux package w/navy interior and code orange seat belts. No carbon fiber, and no graphics package, and just did stock wheels. Not sure what aftermarket upgrades I want to do yet. Just excited to get the Bronco, fingers crossed, I will get it by this spring. Did you order from a large dealership? It seems like most people who got dealership allocations are getting theirs faster if they purchased from a larger dealership, but I got mine from a small dealership, so that might slow me down some too.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
so My original bronco raptor order date was March 11 and I just saw something somewhere that says I have guaranteed price protection if ordered before March 11 guess I missed it by less than a day haha

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
so My original bronco raptor order date was March 11 and I just saw something somewhere that says I have guaranteed price protection if ordered before March 11 guess I missed it by less than a day haha
I'm not sure what's going to happen with that. I've gotten mixed messages from Ford but it seems like general consensus is I should be protected, but my dealer says they haven't been able to confirm if I'm covered for price protection with their Ford rep yet, although I don't know why they wouldn't know that by now. Would be interested to see what other people are being told?

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Smaller dealership also, just glad they came through. I did get the carbon fiber, and the Code orange also, with the Lux package. Cant wait, just so glad I have a Vin Number.

Hells Canyon

Founding Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hells Canyon
The build date “float” has also begun. My first email was November 14th build date, dealer also received confirmation. Just received my new build date email of November 28th this morning. My 21 Badlands build date was moved 3 times, (and my hard top ended up being removed from my order) so nothing unusual. Just glad to be on the list to get one at this point.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The build date “float” has also begun. My first email was November 14th build date, dealer also received confirmation. Just received my new build date email of November 28th this morning. My 21 Badlands build date was moved 3 times, (and my hard top ended up being removed from my order) so nothing unusual. Just glad to be on the list to get one at this point.
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear that the Build Date Float continues, but hopefully, you still see it before the end of the year. 🤞

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
Mine was just pushed back from the week of Oct 17 to Oct 24. Thought I saw someone else here with the same build week and also had a velocity blue order (like mine) so I wonder if color choice has anything to do with build date?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Mine was just pushed back from the week of Oct 17 to Oct 24. Thought I saw someone else here with the same build week and also had a velocity blue order (like mine) so I wonder if color choice has anything to do with build date?
Code Orange. Bumped 10/17 week to 10/24. My sixth scheduled week since original 8/22 build week. No rhyme or reason I can see

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
There has been so much activity since the rollover to the 2023 Models. It's been so great to see Braptors both here and in the wild where I live.

Now I just need Ford to hurry up and build mine.

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
March 10th order with dealer who had 5 available... 🦗 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
🥺
Last I checked, I was clean.🧼

Code Orange
lux
carbon
forged beadlock
graphics
Blue inter
orange seatbelts
couple other small upgrades

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
🥺

Code Orange
lux
carbon
forged beadlock
graphics
Blue inter
orange seatbelts
I was happy and Ford bummed me out... just checked and got pushed back a week ... :-(

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
🥺

Code Orange
lux
carbon
forged beadlock
graphics
Blue inter
orange seatbelts
Have you visited your dealer to have your 2022 order converted to a 2023 order and if so did you recieve the Ford confirmation email? If not contact your dealer.

Reactions: SBP

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
Have you visited your dealer to have your 2022 order converted to a 2023 order and if so did you recieve the Ford confirmation email? If not contact your dealer.
Yes, thank you for checking TurboS. Got it in and correct on 9/30. Cost me an extra $10k though. Still can't complain much as my Dealer is ONLY picking my pocket for $15k.

And yes to confirmation email.

Top Member Reactions