Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,599

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I thought about waiting until fall for cooler weather and to read feedback from the folks attending early about what they thought of the program-NOT!!! I could not wait, so I am locked in for July 31st. The wife does not like hot weather, but she is getting dragged along anyway. I am sure she will end up really enjoying it, HA!

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Yeah...for $1G I'm probably just going to be a lone wolf for the day. Wife isn't interested in the event at all and that's a pretty penny to be sharing seat time.
Right?! It used to be $395, but like EVERYTHING the price is now 2X+.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
I wanted to do the Off-Roadeo before hitting the trails, but heading to Moab on Tuesday. I guess it'll be self-taught with 35 years of trail running.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Right?! It used to be $395, but like EVERYTHING the price is now 2X+.
I was reading through the FAQs for both standard Off-Roadeo and Raptor version. Last fall the guest fee was $395 but now up to $495 for Passenger-Only Guest and $595 for Driving Guest. So standard guest prices have gone up and Raptor event is basically 2x that.

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
I did the NH one last year when I had my badlands. Incredible time and well thought out experience. Can’t wait to see what Nevada brings. We were deep in the woods in New Hampshire.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I wanted to do the Off-Roadeo before hitting the trails, but heading to Moab on Tuesday. I guess it'll be self-taught with 35 years of trail running.
The Raptor Off-Roadeo presents nothing new at this point, they’re not going to let me do something I haven’t already done mary times in my Raptor.

Upon further reflection, I think I’ll let my wife do the Off-Roadeo, she would benefit a lot. But only when the temperatures drop

Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I asked about October dates, but they don't know yet...here's hoping for some Fall dates!

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
I asked about October dates, but they don't know yet...here's hoping for some Fall dates!
I got the sense this was a one and done time period. I might be wrong, but they indicated the dates would fill quickly. That doesn't mean they won't add more later, and I would love a fall trip instead, but took the mindset it may not come around again so do it now.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Hey guys,
For those of you that are like me and haven't taken delivery yet we cannot verify our vehicles and cannot reserve dates either.

My Braptor has been sitting at the Detroit Plant since May 5th 2023 and waiting for shipping. Thats what the ordering status says. I called Ford Performence and they cannot give me any details on ETA and why is has been sitting at the plant for over a month. The dealership cannot give me any details either. So I am anxiously waiting for my vehicle and want to do the Off-Road Rodeo as well.

I tried to see if I could reserve for a spot in September as I figure I should have me vehicle by then (I can only hope at this point) but they told me that I cannot and that the rules are that you cannot reserve a spot if you haven't taken delivery of your Braptor. They asked just in case as I gave them my print screen showing built and waiting shipping and they said unfortunately they could not schedule me in a space.

Just sharing my frustrations and experience with you all as I assume there are others like me in the same boat.

Fingers crossed that I will eventually get it and that there will still be spots open to attend the Off-Road Rodeo

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I got the sense this was a one and done time period. I might be wrong, but they indicated the dates would fill quickly. That doesn't mean they won't add more later, and I would love a fall trip instead, but took the mindset it may not come around again so do it now.

I wonder how much of the delays and limited scheduling are related to availability of instructors for this specific event (Healy/Gittin Jr and other Ford Factory Ultra4 drivers???)

I would have preferred to go later in the year but concerned that Raptor event would have limited dates so took it while I could.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Hey guys,
For those of you that are like me and haven't taken delivery yet we cannot verify our vehicles and cannot reserve dates either.

My Braptor has been sitting at the Detroit Plant since May 5th 2023 and waiting for shipping. Thats what the ordering status says. I called Ford Performence and they cannot give me any details on ETA and why is has been sitting at the plant for over a month. The dealership cannot give me any details either. So I am anxiously waiting for my vehicle and want to do the Off-Road Rodeo as well.

I tried to see if I could reserve for a spot in September as I figure I should have me vehicle by then (I can only hope at this point) but they told me that I cannot and that the rules are that you cannot reserve a spot if you haven't taken delivery of your Braptor. They asked just in case as I gave them my print screen showing built and waiting shipping and they said unfortunately they could not schedule me in a space.

Just sharing my frustrations and experience with you all as I assume there are others like me in the same boat.

Fingers crossed that I will eventually get it and that there will still be spots open to attend the Off-Road Rodeo
The material from Ford that I have seen so far indicates that if you purchase the Raptor, you are eligible to attend the Raptor Offroadeo. It does not make any mention of limited spaces available or restricted time frame for the program. I can only assume that Ford plans to, and in fact will, facilitate the participation of most if not all Raptor purchasers.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
The material from Ford that I have seen so far indicates that if you purchase the Raptor, you are eligible to attend the Raptor Offroadeo. It does not make any mention of limited spaces available or restricted time frame for the program. I can only assume that Ford plans to, and in fact will, facilitate the participation of most if not all Raptor purchasers.
One can only hope. I am a newbie and want to learn all the intricacies of this awesome ride and make sure I maximize the use of road with it!! Can't wait!!

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I wonder how much of the delays and limited scheduling are related to availability of instructors for this specific event (Healy/Gittin Jr and other Ford Factory Ultra4 drivers???)

I would have preferred to go later in the year but concerned that Raptor event would have limited dates so took it while I could.

I’d just like to clarify that I think there’s a chance of limited availability for this calendar year…at this stage. Given the amount of time and investment needed to create a Raptor-specific experience I’m sure Ford wants to get as many BRaptor owners through there as possible, but might also have limitations on event frequency and resource availability.

I assume that qualified instructors more experienced in the high-speed Baja/Desert are either a subset of their current resource pool or include some that aren’t regular Off-Roadeo instructors.

xandao72

Apr 22, 2023
Gallery
North Andover, MA
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
"This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed."
I'm confused! does this means that, if I had attended regular Off Roadeo ( like I did last year) I'm NOT qualified to go to the Raptor experience?:oops:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions