Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,599

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
"This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed."
I'm confused! does this means that, if I had attended regular Off Roadeo ( like I did last year) I'm NOT qualified to go to the Raptor experience?:oops:
This has been answered in this thread already. And I’ve confirmed it myself by calling the Off-Roadeo folks. You can attend regardless of having attended the normal Bronco event previously - you’ll just need to pay full price.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
This has been answered in this thread already. And I’ve confirmed it myself by calling the Off-Roadeo folks. You can attend regardless of having attended the normal Bronco event previously - you’ll just need to pay full price.
What is the full price?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
What is the full price?
Not sure. That would require a call to the O-R folks. My worst case assumption is that they would charge the same as a guest ($995), but that is just an unconfirmed guess. I'll know soon though - I plan on reserving a date sometime this week.....

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
"This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed."
I'm confused! does this means that, if I had attended regular Off Roadeo ( like I did last year) I'm NOT qualified to go to the Raptor experience?:oops:
You only get one free bite at the apple 🍎 is my understanding. You can pay to attend the raptor specific one I believe.

Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just booked myself and my boss for both of us to go through the experience and we both will learn more about each of our Raptors on Sept 1st! Got the last 2 spots for that day...whew! We both enjoyed our Bronco Off Roadeo experience last year, and hoping this one will be even more informative and fun!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’d just like to clarify that I think there’s a chance of limited availability for this calendar year…at this stage. Given the amount of time and investment needed to create a Raptor-specific experience I’m sure Ford wants to get as many BRaptor owners through there as possible, but might also have limitations on event frequency and resource availability.

I assume that qualified instructors more experienced in the high-speed Baja/Desert are either a subset of their current resource pool or include some that aren’t regular Off-Roadeo instructors.
Actually, someone in the *other* forum called them. More dates will be released seasonally, so I'd definitely expect to see some additional availability for Oct/Nov/Dec at some point.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I will be at the Off-Rodeo event on July 29th. I booked with the Red Rock Resort. I am flying in Friday morning and flying out on Sunday morning. The resort looks very nice but is pricy. I know my two nights there were $773.94 with whatever discount we get for staying there. Anyone else going on this date?

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I will be at the Off-Rodeo event on July 29th. I booked with the Red Rock Resort. I am flying in Friday morning and flying out on Sunday morning. The resort looks very nice but is pricy. I know my two nights there were $773.94 with whatever discount we get for staying there. Anyone else going on this date?
I will be there a couple days after you. The rate that I got at that hotel was cheaper than yours, are you staying in the Presidential Suite? :)

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I will be there a couple days after you. The rate that I got at that hotel was cheaper than yours, are you staying in the Presidential Suite? :)
I know it sounds presidential in price. I asked for the cheapest room. The lady I spoke with stated the rates were higher that weekend. There must be some kind of event going on so they are price gouging customers.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I know it sounds presidential in price. I asked for the cheapest room. The lady I spoke with stated the rates were higher that weekend. There must be some kind of event going on so they are price gouging customers.
Looks like a pretty nice place though.

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Deployed until August and moving in September. Really hoping they add some more dates!

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Not sure. That would require a call to the O-R folks. My worst case assumption is that they would charge the same as a guest ($995), but that is just an unconfirmed guess. I'll know soon though - I plan on reserving a date sometime this week.....
Window Sticker states it is a $2500 value. Just saying.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Here's what I gathered from other posts:
14-JUL ChiliPepper & Tor148 & JMCBraptor & Johnny Rebel
15-JUL Blairwarlock
17-JUL Oilwell
29-JUL BRVOL
31-JUL Apache8 & derichio02 & stampede1
4-AUG CVSJR & MAJ_MALFUNCTION
5-AUG OFP
11-AUG Magic
12-AUG RyeLee
19-AUG Praptor & Onthelookout & xandao72
25-AUG DallasCajun
2-SEP Jetg
30-OCT 95BK9

FYI, I reserved 2 nights at Red Rocks (luxury rm :unsure: ) via GoSplitty; total cost $320.
1687734358370.png
ROOM0.jpg

There are literally tons of places to stay in the Vegas area. Good luck.

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I don't know how many "seats" are available on a given day, but the BR Off-Roadeo calendar has a lot of "limited seats available" and "sorry, fully booked" for JUL-AUG-SEP. No postings past Labor Day, yet.

When I was in Moab earlier this month, the guys at the Off-Roadeo said they typically get 15-18 rigs on a given day; FRI-MON, with some Sundays off. Closed TUE-THU.

1688138199143.png

T minus 19 days and counting. :D

Last edited:

Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Here's what I gathered from previous posts:
14-JUL ChiliPepper (Red Rocks) & Tor148
29-JUL BRVOL (Red Rocks)
31-JUL Apache8 & derichio02
4-AUG CVSJR
5-AUG OFP
19-AUG Praptor & Onthelookout
25-AUG DallasCajun
2-SEP Jetg & Tacoman03

FYI, I reserved 2 nights at Red Rocks (luxury rm :unsure: ) via GoSplitty; total cost $320.
View attachment 8725
ROOM0.jpg

I guess you should be grateful you didn't choose the Monday event on the 17th or 24th. The 31st looks good.
View attachment 8727
There are literally tons of places to stay in Vegas. Good luck.
I, Tacoman, have to bail. We cancelled trip due to business trip too close to that weekend. Hoping they throw up some Fall dates!!!

Top Member Reactions