OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Gen1 Raptor, First Editon Bronco
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
My dealer and ford chat confirmed today , delivery sep1-sep7. That’s the first update I’ve gotten , they kept just telling me it was on hold previously.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
My dealer and ford chat confirmed today , delivery sep1-sep7. That’s the first update I’ve gotten , they kept just telling me it was on hold previously.
nice!! i hope it happens. i imagine they will have to work through the backlog of not yet shipped braptors as well as crank out the freshly built ones. not sure if anything needs to be fixed on any already built ones yet or if they are all done, but seeing shipping dates on anything right now is a good sign

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
nice!! i hope it happens. i imagine they will have to work through the backlog of not yet shipped braptors as well as crank out the freshly built ones. not sure if anything needs to be fixed on any already built ones yet or if they are all done, but seeing shipping dates on anything right now is a good sign
As far as I know, mine was built the first or second day of Braptor production. Either way , Im taking this thing offroad the minute I get it, I’ll let you guys know

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
first delivery, and first raptor in the shop then LMAO jk
When we started offroading our gen1 raptors ford performance definitely listened to us. When I got my 2010 and everyone thought I was crazy for spending that much on a truck to off-road (or because I cut the whole truck up and caged it🤷🏻‍♂️) but we started beating the piss out of them and showing how amazing Raptors are. Ford still offroads with our raptor group (snoball if anyone is familiar) . The Braptor might have issues but ford listens and improves them.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
When we started offroading our gen1 raptors ford performance definitely listened to us. When I got my 2010 and everyone thought I was crazy for spending that much on a truck to off-road (or because I cut the whole truck up and caged it🤷🏻‍♂️) but we started beating the piss out of them and showing how amazing Raptors are. Ford still offroads with our raptor group (snoball if anyone is familiar) . The Braptor might have issues but ford listens and improves them.
Tell them from day one they need to warranty every single braptor and replace it with a coyote for me okay (or even just mine) haha

thats awesome though, I like hearing that they listen and improve

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Didn’t realize who you were until this post. Well hello there WSI! You drove that old Gen 1 like a dart without feathers! I think I have some old vids or pics from one of the early snoball runs someplace….

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Called Ford Performance and they confirmed ship eta of 9/7-9/13. Didn’t see in their system that it was released from MAP or if it was coming by truck or rail (to Florida) but said rail would give more updates along the way but take longer if they can actually find truck drivers. The back door link has no update yet. My blend date was 6/27. Let’s go!

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
Didn’t realize who you were until this post. Well hello there WSI! You drove that old Gen 1 like a dart without feathers! I think I have some old vids or pics from one of the early snoball runs someplace….
😁😁

I still have the OG OD. I’d love to see what you got! Who is this btw?

6672ED90-C034-4083-BE91-D7CCD4AB6050.jpegD71F0DBA-148B-470A-9198-8859C687CE41.jpeg

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
😁😁

I still have the OG OD. I’d love to see what you got! Who is this btw?

View attachment 1660View attachment 1661
Here’s a potato pic circa 2013 pre-wrap. I archived all my old pics to an external drive but this one I had on my FB from back in 2013.

I don’t really want to say my name on here but you and I have a lot of mutual friends on FB. I’m one of the OG female raptor owners and was truck #2 registered for Snoball 1. I haven’t gone to Snoball in years tho because I live in the UP so live that life daily.

Attachments

• 2E839C0B-620C-4960-8D40-377368EE94D6.jpeg
    2E839C0B-620C-4960-8D40-377368EE94D6.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 46

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
Here’s a potato pic circa 2013 pre-wrap. I archived all my old pics to an external drive but this one I had on my FB from back in 2013.

I don’t really want to say my name on here but you and I have a lot of mutual friends on FB. I’m one of the OG female raptor owners and was truck #2 registered for Snoball 1. I haven’t gone to Snoball in years tho because I live in the UP so live that life daily.
Yep, know exactly who you are . Stoked you got a Braptor! It seems like a lot of the OG raptor crowd got them . You going to go to Snoball ?

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yep, know exactly who you are . Stoked you got a Braptor! It seems like a lot of the OG raptor crowd got them . You going to go to Snoball ?
Nah…. I like the social aspect but I’m over waiting on the trails for people who don’t know how to drive in snow. Living up here takes the thrill out of driving in snow. It’s literally my daily conditions. But if you’re going, since I ordered CO you’ll definitely spot me a mile away if we cross paths.

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.
The invoice for mine was released to dealer last night. Based on my experience, this tells me that the vehicle has been released to transport. How long that takes is anyones guess.

Top Member Reactions