OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Is yours showing released for shipping? Mine has been in production since 6/24 with an initial ETA of 7/3-7/9. The ETA just keeps rolling forward…right now it’s 8/30-9/5 but means nothing until the vehicle is released for shipping. Mine is only going 250 from MAP so once released should be a quick delivery.
Yes, it just showed this morning. Can you see your window sticker? I saw an actual copy of my invoice a bit ago. That, based on what I have seen is the best indicator that it’s built Or currently being built. Mine was pushed back several times as well….I’m guessing everyone‘s was. System showed a build week 0f 08/01 and now shows that it was also built on the 1st. I’m planning on seeing it by about the 3rd week of September

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
The invoice for mine was released to dealer last night. Based on my experience, this tells me that the vehicle has been released to transport. How long that takes is anyones guess.
My dealer was invoiced 7/1 and Raptor was built 7/29, nothing since then

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Dealer texted me late last week stating a Sep 1 delivery....I contacted Ford Performance today and they said the date was in the system, but my BRaptor is still waiting to be released. They said no ETA is known....but, it does feel closer.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week. They did state that Ford was still working on the issue with the swing gate. Yes I have multiply sources on problems with the swing gate and Ford Performance actually confirmed it to me today. From my conversation with them they have been trying to fix this for some time. This problem did require the swing gates to be removed and new ones to be made, painted and installed. A very time consuming issue. I do hope we get some good news soon. I am at 3 months built.

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week. They did state that Ford was still working on the issue with the swing gate. Yes I have multiply sources on problems with the swing gate and Ford Performance actually confirmed it to me today. From my conversation with them they have been trying to fix this for some time. This problem did require the swing gates to be removed and new ones to be made, painted and installed. A very time consuming issue. I do hope we get some good news soon. I am at 3 months built.
So if that’s the case and they have found a fix then new builds should be fixed on the assembly line, correct?

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Thanks for this….

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Looks like movement is happening. Not sure if he’s on here, but someone’s tracker switched to shipped this morning.
I saw your post on the other forum with an insta screenshot. Can you still see the comment you screenshotted? I was just looking at IG and don't see it. Wondering if he did a dirty delete...

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I saw your post on the other forum with an insta screenshot. Can you still see the comment you screenshotted? I was just looking at IG and don't see it. Wondering if he did a dirty delete...
Yep, looks like he did a dirty delete, my comment isn’t on there anymore either.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
what screenshot post is this? Saying something about them shipping? now my curiosity is piqued
Someone asked a question and he responded by saying “they are shipping to customers.”

That whole comment thread is gone now, including my comment.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Someone asked a question and he responded by saying “they are shipping to customers.”

That whole comment thread is gone now, including my comment.
wild. dirty delete at its best.

mine hasn't switched to shipped yet, just estimated dates still. with those dates being 2-3 weeks away I'm not sure when it would switch to shipped though.

Top Member Reactions