OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
My dealer just emailed me and said my ETA was 9/4-9/10 per Vehicle Visibility. Build date was 7/29 and I’m in Massachusetts.
Anyone know what Vehicle Visibility is and if it’s accurate? I’d imagine if it was it would be on its way now, all trackers still say ‘in production’

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
My dealer just emailed me and said my ETA was 9/4-9/10 per Vehicle Visibility. Build date was 7/29 and I’m in Massachusetts.
Anyone know what Vehicle Visibility is and if it’s accurate? I’d imagine if it was it would be on its way now, all trackers still say ‘in production’
My tracker says built with estimated delivery dates. Yours was built before the supposed fix for the rear doors though, so they may have to go back and fix that before shipping. Also the one that was delivered today never actually updated to shipped on the tracker. so its anyones guess as to how it will all actually roll out

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
That one confuses me too. Both dealer and Ford Performance said I'm still showing Sep 1 delivery...but Ford also said that was basically impossible since it's still actually at MAP and not cleared for shipment. I think they just report what dates are in front of them with "subject to change" until it's actually on a carrier. Hoping that's not the case, but it's my speculation. Good luck to you! I want to see a forum member get one very soon.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
The Vehicle Visibility Report is a dealer web application tied into the ordering system that shows very detailed status (more than us regular folks have access to). Pretty accurate as far as I know. There is always a delivery ETA in the system from the time your build is scheduled, but it is just a guess. Not really meaningful until your status changes to "Shipped".

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}
As of this morning….shits bout to get real…….now to figure out how to pay for this beast.

Attachments

• D94DCDEB-E9A6-4875-87FF-5C1DD5351DA2.png
    D94DCDEB-E9A6-4875-87FF-5C1DD5351DA2.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 73

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
As of this morning….shits bout to get real…….now to figure out how to pay for this beast.
Sweet, a Texas Braptor! It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get delivered to you now that it's shipped.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I love how it is completely random which ones are getting the built/shipped updates.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I love how it is completely random which ones are getting the built/shipped updates.
Also appears the last digit's in the VIN are random, nothing to do with sequence of build.

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
How ya feeling now?
I know this question wasn’t directed at me but it’s relevant to me so I’ll throw in an answer. I’m incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Non GT. Order placed 3/31 through dealer allocation. No word other than order confirmation email from ford. Unscheduled clean according to ford performance chat. Spoke to my dealer and they said that if I get bumped to next year I’m fine, won’t have to re order. Not sure if I believe them after the discussion on the forum about what happens to orders that don’t get filled in a model year. Don’t know what to do other than keep waiting. I’m also starting to wonder if I should just place a new order for a 2023 when banks open. Maybe they’ll improve the Braptor in a year two model run as they find flaws. Maybe the gen 1 will be worth more 1 years from now.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Also appears the last digit's in the VIN are random, nothing to do with sequence of build.
They are the serial numbers, they were sequential at some point for some reason. Crossing my fingers that they start shipping the lot of these soon

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
What’s sad is Ford is shipping and delivering Raptors built in August but everyone built in May is still in limbo…

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I know this question wasn’t directed at me but it’s relevant to me so I’ll throw in an answer. I’m incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Non GT. Order placed 3/31 through dealer allocation. No word other than order confirmation email from ford. Unscheduled clean according to ford performance chat. Spoke to my dealer and they said that if I get bumped to next year I’m fine, won’t have to re order. Not sure if I believe them after the discussion on the forum about what happens to orders that don’t get filled in a model year. Don’t know what to do other than keep waiting. I’m also starting to wonder if I should just place a new order for a 2023 when banks open. Maybe they’ll improve the Braptor in a year two model run as they find flaws. Maybe the gen 1 will be worth more 1 years from now.
You can’t place a “new” order. When the banks open only existing orders can be modified. There will be no new orders.

Top Member Reactions