OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited by a moderator:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
What’s sad is Ford is shipping and delivering Raptors built in August but everyone built in May is still in limbo…
Same happened to regular Broncos. What ever they needed to fix probably got fixed on the assembly line so they are shipping those. Those built earlier are buried in a lot somewhere and they have to work their way to those.

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
Same happened to regular Broncos. What ever they needed to fix probably got fixed on the assembly line so they are shipping those. Those built earlier are buried in a lot somewhere and they have to work their way to those.
Which is worse. Seeing people start to get theirs that were built in August is aggravating. Mine has been built since July, and it's just sitting there.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I know this question wasn’t directed at me but it’s relevant to me so I’ll throw in an answer. I’m incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Non GT. Order placed 3/31 through dealer allocation. No word other than order confirmation email from ford. Unscheduled clean according to ford performance chat. Spoke to my dealer and they said that if I get bumped to next year I’m fine, won’t have to re order. Not sure if I believe them after the discussion on the forum about what happens to orders that don’t get filled in a model year. Don’t know what to do other than keep waiting. I’m also starting to wonder if I should just place a new order for a 2023 when banks open. Maybe they’ll improve the Braptor in a year two model run as they find flaws. Maybe the gen 1 will be worth more 1 years from now.
Ford is still in process of scheduling build week dates for 2022 Bronco Raptors, been scheduling all week.

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
I know this question wasn’t directed at me but it’s relevant to me so I’ll throw in an answer. I’m incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Non GT. Order placed 3/31 through dealer allocation. No word other than order confirmation email from ford. Unscheduled clean according to ford performance chat. Spoke to my dealer and they said that if I get bumped to next year I’m fine, won’t have to re order. Not sure if I believe them after the discussion on the forum about what happens to orders that don’t get filled in a model year. Don’t know what to do other than keep waiting. I’m also starting to wonder if I should just place a new order for a 2023 when banks open. Maybe they’ll improve the Braptor in a year two model run as they find flaws. Maybe the gen 1 will be worth more 1 years from now
I know this question wasn’t directed at me but it’s relevant to me so I’ll throw in an answer. I’m incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Non GT. Order placed 3/31 through dealer allocation. No word other than order confirmation email from ford. Unscheduled clean according to ford performance chat. Spoke to my dealer and they said that if I get bumped to next year I’m fine, won’t have to re order. Not sure if I believe them after the discussion on the forum about what happens to orders that don’t get filled in a model year. Don’t know what to do other than keep waiting. I’m also starting to wonder if I should just place a new order for a 2023 when banks open. Maybe they’ll improve the Braptor in a year two model run as they find flaws. Maybe the gen 1 will be worth more 1 years from now.
Absolutely agree that Ford has one again dropped the ball on yet another launch….no where near enough capacity to fill the orders they have received. Talk is cheap, however, I’m told by a very senior executive that they are working on better ways to communicate the issues and delays to order holders. Unfortunately, most seem to blame the dealers when it really is ford not communicatin with anyone……dealers, customers…..kinda like if we close our eyes they won’t see us mind set….Ford and only ford is in control of the allocation and what dealer gets what number……if any. Your order will show essentially ready to build in the system but the dealer has no allocation….so it sits until the dealer is awarded said allocation. Hang in there and you will eventually get one if and only if your dealer has one awarded to them.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I wonder if the early builds though lucky in the build sequence unfortunately may be held for the tailgate fix issue?
I’m assuming that’s what’s happening. It’s the only way to explain how I was lucky enough to get an earlier build with my luck. This sums it up perfectly. There will also be a railroad strike just as it’s finally getting loaded

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I’m assuming that’s what’s happening. It’s the only way to explain how I was lucky enough to get an earlier build with my luck. This sums it up perfectly. There will also be a railroad strike just as it’s finally getting loaded
I'm right here with you. Due to a previous series of errors on Ford's part, a rep was actually following my order, put me on Priority Code 01, got me an early build...so you know I'll be one of the last off the lot with you.

Rapid Responder

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
Seattle
What’s sad is Ford is shipping and delivering Raptors built in August but everyone built in May is still in limbo…
Not sure that is totally accurate. I am not sure of any Bronco Raptors that were actually Produced in May, but some Produced in June. And I know of no Bronco Raptors that were considered Built and Released until August. I could be incorrect, but that is what the Vehicle Visibility/OASIS Reports that I have seen indicate.

My Bronco Raptor was ordered/confirmed March 14, scheduled for May 16, produced June 24, and Built/Released/Shipped August 28. There is a status difference between Produced and Built.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 110717.jpg

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Not sure that is totally accurate. I am not sure of any Bronco Raptors that were actually Produced in May, but some Produced in June. And I know of no Bronco Raptors that were considered Built and Released until August. I could be incorrect, but that is what the Vehicle Visibility/OASIS Reports that I have seen indicate.

My Bronco Raptor was ordered/confirmed March 14, scheduled for May 16, produced June 24, and Built/Released/Shipped August 28. There is a status difference between Produced and Built.

View attachment 1692
Absolutely right about the "Built" status, that could not happen until the OKTB decision last week.

There were a couple guys that I know of that had their BRaptors produced during the last week of May (one of them is on this forum), but their rigs "sat" like the rest of ours (mine was blended on 7/29).

Hoping the barndoors open somewhat now and the BRaptors start to fly!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I’m in the same position as you friend unscheduled clean, but I’m in Canada and our banks opened much later than the USA so I’m feeling all the emotions as you guys continue to post … I really hope I get a 2022 not 2023 but I guess only time will tell my dealer was sure I’d see mine by the end of the year, but that being said we also know dealers say what’s needed to make the sale so who knows good luck to everyone!!

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

View attachment 1692
I have the same production date as you. This is giving me hope mine will be released soon.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen a built notification for a bronco being delivered by convoy? I’ve seen several that would be rail deliveries.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I have the same production date as you. This is giving me hope mine will be released soon.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen a built notification for a bronco being delivered by convoy? I’ve seen several that would be rail deliveries.
Mine still has delivery estimates of 9/10-9/16, but no shipped notification. The blue braptor that was already delivered had my same dates but never got marked shipped. So who knows if they will actually get marked shipped all the time or just start showing up

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Mine still has delivery estimates of 9/10-9/16, but no shipped notification. The blue braptor that was already delivered had my same dates but never got marked shipped. So who knows if they will actually get marked shipped all the time or just start showing up
My delivery estimates are 8/30-9/5 but I’m not expecting it to actually show up. My dealer is only 250 miles from MAP though so it, in theory, could meet that delivery window. I’m still sitting at “in production” though.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I GOT AN UPDATE!!!!!! OH NO....WAIT....🤔......wait.......yesssss......nooooo 😡 crap, dang gone it. Just wishful thinking again. 😖 Still no update. Maybe this will help others in this same sit you way shun. 😆

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT

View attachment 1692
Basically all the early built ones, like mine, are still sitting at MAP. I have not seen a post anywhere of one built the first production week that has shipped. I mentioned August because the first one I saw delivered was built 8/1 and another one delivered was built later as well.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Basically all the early built ones, like mine, are still sitting at MAP. I have not seen a post anywhere of one built the first production week that has shipped. I mentioned August because the first one I saw delivered was built 8/1 and another one delivered was built later as well.
What was the first week of production? May 22? I was pushed back to 6/24.

Top Member Reactions