OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.
Ummm……SOURCE?!?!!!111one

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Omg - if this is real you literally made me the happiest woman in the world!! 😘

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
From a thread a few lines down the list from this one. Mutually contradictory rumors.

" Called ford performance this morning, and heard that the rumour around there is this delay on orders built is due to the rigorous testing damaging the tailgates and they want to fix this before delivering to all of us.. there will be zero movement until this issue is addressed, my build is still unscheduled clean and supposed to be at my dealer by the end of this year… but if this issue is causing damages… we’ll that sucks he did say they’re hopeful to see the ones built start rolling out in September though… 🤷🏻‍♀️"

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Omg - if this is real you literally made me the happiest woman in the world!! 😘
I think it’s real. Mine was built on 8-1, now it’s all about the transportation, particularly from the rail yard to the dealership…..I believe based on past experience (transportation side) we are still looking at about 3 weeks best case.

OP
P

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
From a thread a few lines down the list from this one. Mutually contradictory rumors.

" Called ford performance this morning, and heard that the rumour around there is this delay on orders built is due to the rigorous testing damaging the tailgates and they want to fix this before delivering to all of us.. there will be zero movement until this issue is addressed, my build is still unscheduled clean and supposed to be at my dealer by the end of this year… but if this issue is causing damages… we’ll that sucks he did say they’re hopeful to see the ones built start rolling out in September though… 🤷🏻‍♀️"
I get it…..wtf knows for sure

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I think it’s real. Mine was built on 8-1, now it’s all about the transportation, particularly from the rail yard to the dealership…..I believe based on past experience (transportation side) we are still looking at about 3 weeks best case.
Is yours showing released for shipping? Mine has been in production since 6/24 with an initial ETA of 7/3-7/9. The ETA just keeps rolling forward…right now it’s 8/30-9/5 but means nothing until the vehicle is released for shipping. Mine is only going 250 from MAP so once released should be a quick delivery.

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
I get it…..wtf knows for sure
Panhead,

I didn't make it clear, but I didn't mean to besmirch you or your information specifically. Like all of us I'm weary of the wait and the lack off information. I'm still unscheduled, clean status but I hope all of you get your raptors soon because the sooner you do, the sooner I'll get mine! I check this site, b6g, and my email a hundred times a day looking for some update I can hang my hat on. My wife thinks I'm nuts...

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
Is yours showing released for shipping? Mine has been in production since 6/24 with an initial ETA of 7/3-7/9. The ETA just keeps rolling forward…right now it’s 8/30-9/5 but means nothing until the vehicle is released for shipping. Mine is only going 250 from MAP so once released should be a quick delivery.
If they just got the OK to ship, it will likely be a day or two before they are actually released and updated on the tracker.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
If they just got the OK to ship, it will likely be a day or two before they are actually released and updated on the tracker.
Chatted Ford Performance this morning. Good news was my build week is sticking and a build date 9/10 is now posted. bad news the indicated the hood up was QA based, but no mention re: releasing of Broncos. Which contradict word coming down to sell today.

A bunch of trackers updating would be pretty good proof.

if so, timing should be good for my build. They moght have everyone else shipped out by then!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Hope for the best; expect the worst. Rumors and anonymous sources are just that and nothing more. I will believe it when I see it!

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
I don’t know why we can’t just get a straight forward answer from Ford as to why none have shipped and real answers of timelines.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Hope that is right. The execs were in Wayne last week, so hopefully the decision process has played out and the official OKTB (OK to Buy) is a GO! This forum will BLOW UP when rigs start showing up as shipping!

Top Member Reactions