OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
okay i stand corrected then. My friend that ordered a Mach E told me that once it was actually shipped and on the train, his changed to a checkmark, so I was going off of that info. He also said once it was officially shipped and had a checkmark, he had the option to complete the purchase online with ford credit and only had to go to the dealership to sign registration docs and get the 'tour of the new car' thing. I'm hoping thats the case, I'd like to spend as little time at the dealer as possible, but I also kind of doubt I'll get that option on a non-EV.

Nah, once the white bubble is filled on the Ford tracker, that is what stage you are on. You are currently shipping. The backdoor is showing that shipping is currently in progress. Get on Ford chat and see if they will give you a rail car so you can track it.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Nah, once the white bubble is filled on the Ford tracker, that is what stage you are on. You are currently shipping. The backdoor is showing that shipping is currently in progress. Get on Ford chat and see if they will give you a rail car so you can track it.
awesome, thank you for clarifying, I'll get on there and see. The ordertrack.app doesn't show the rail info but someone else told me that doesn't work anymore anyway

is it this chat?
1663093571373.png

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
okay i stand corrected then. My friend that ordered a Mach E told me that once it was actually shipped and on the train, his changed to a checkmark, so I was going off of that info. He also said once it was officially shipped and had a checkmark, he had the option to complete the purchase online with ford credit and only had to go to the dealership to sign registration docs and get the 'tour of the new car' thing. I'm hoping thats the case, I'd like to spend as little time at the dealer as possible, but I also kind of doubt I'll get that option on a non-EV.
Call your dealer, he can give you tail number and you can track it
awesome, thank you for clarifying, I'll get on there and see. The ordertrack.app doesn't show the rail info but someone else told me that doesn't work anymore anyway

is it this chat? View attachment 1753
I use the Ford Performance one

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Call your dealer, he can give you tail number and you can track it

I use the Ford Performance one

I called Ford Performance today and was told my Braptor was ‘produced’ August 29th but is still
’in production’ with delivery date estimate of Oct 1-7, however the representative indicated that those estimates have not been met and that realistically I should expect later Oct or possibly early November?!?!?!

they could not provide me any reason for delay

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Yes. That is the chat. I've heard some agents will not offer rail car number (Ford and Ford Performance). So hopefully it works out for you

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
"In production" now the wait game. Now that the floodgates opened and Raptors are being shipped how long to build and get delivered. My guess is 5 weeks.... thoughts?

Attachments

• 0422F15F-ED4C-4D35-89E7-1B890DE1E2C1.jpeg
    0422F15F-ED4C-4D35-89E7-1B890DE1E2C1.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 38

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Yes. That is the chat. I've heard some agents will not offer rail car number (Ford and Ford Performance). So hopefully it works out for you
Yeah he wouldn't give me a rail number, but its definitely shipped, this is what he said:

In transit and arrived at Proviso, IL on train back on Sep. 8. ETA is showing Sep. 10-16.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I’ll give my experience. My Bronco went built officially on 9/1 (blend day of 6/30), then sat for even longer until it shipped Sunday morning. My rail car arrived an hour ago and is ready to unload. So from MAP to KC it took about 2.5 days via rail. With the rail strikes looming, this may change times.

Now I just have to wait for a car carrier, no idea how long that will take. The rail yard is about 45 minutes from my dealer.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
SOL here. Still, Clean Unscheduled, Day 1 Reservation. Excited to see others starting to move and be delivered.

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
I’ll give my experience. My Bronco went built officially on 9/1 (blend day of 6/30), then sat for even longer until it shipped Sunday morning. My rail car arrived an hour ago and is ready to unload. So from MAP to KC it took about 2.5 days via rail. With the rail strikes looming, this may change times.

Now I just have to wait for a car carrier, no idea how long that will take. The rail yard is about 45 minutes from my dealer.
Thanks for the info! I live in Nebraska so I bet they just truck it all the way to Omaha.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ford just sent me a pic of mine.
Very cool. Was there a date associated with the photo? If so, did it match with your blend date?

Looks like the wheels are fine, so maybe the stories about wheel constraints were red herrings.

Top Member Reactions