VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
I called the dealer for an update. Bronco is produced, but waiting on a chip. My build dat was 9-21. They said it should arrive at dealer Oct 14-20 but with that news I bet I have to wait longer.

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
There was a Plant delay on my vehicle for a couple weeks. Just Checked the Tracker app and it shows " Awaiting Shipment". I show delivery dates of 09/30/22 to 10/06/22. So, anyone that may have been in a similar situation hopefully your Vehicle is heading your way!

oneilcon7

Founding Member
Aug 31, 2022
New Hampshire
Current Ride
Wrangler
There was a Plant delay on my vehicle for a couple weeks. Just Checked the Tracker app and it shows " Awaiting Shipment". I show delivery dates of 09/30/22 to 10/06/22. So, anyone that may have been in a similar situation hopefully your Vehicle is heading your way!
Where are you seeing delivery dates on the tracker? Mine is in shipped status as of yesterday.

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Where are you seeing delivery dates on the tracker? Mine is in shipped status as of yesterday.
It is on the Back Door site. Where it indicated "Built" it will say " Estimated Delivery and list a Window or time frame when it is expected to be delivered.

order status.jpg

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Besides what both apps show, i called the ford bronco team and they gave me a few updates. Mine was built in Michigan and as of yesterday, currently in a rail in Chicago. I was given the rail cart # and they said i should receive it between 10/14 - 10/20. I called my dealer and they said it would be railed to San Antonio, then by truck 4 hours to my dealership. I'm gonna go to the bank on Friday and get the ball rolling.

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Its 10/4, any word on your Raptor?
Nothing yet. I spoke to my salesman to give him the heads up and " No Prep". You would be surprised the stuff you get (Build sheet, Sheets with all the codes, other build documentation) Even had the build sheet with several signatures from the line workers when I got my 18 F150 Raptor. I just put everything in a binder along with photos of the vehicle with all the paint marks, codes and stickers etc...

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anyone have any idea how long the it will take for the BRaptor to show up as built after the blend date?
My blend date was 9/16, modules active on 9/18, built status on 9/20, released status (according to Ford Performance) and FMC email waiting for shipping on 9/21 with delivery ETA 9/24-9/30. However, still hasn't arrived at my northern Michigan dealer and everyone thinks the truck is waiting for additional Bronco's and/or Rangers to that area.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
My blend date was 9/16, modules active on 9/18, built status on 9/20, released status (according to Ford Performance) and FMC email waiting for shipping on 9/21 with delivery ETA 9/24-9/30. However, still hasn't arrived at my northern Michigan dealer and everyone thinks the truck is waiting for additional Bronco's and/or Rangers to that area.
Wow, I knew I probably shouldn’t get excited about an ETA of Oct 12-18th.

Top Member Reactions