VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Mine just updated to "shipped" status. Blend 8/1, built 9/19, shipped 9/28. Now the wait to delivery....I leave for Moab in 1 week....I hope it gets here before then. Supposedly by truck (window sticker), but dealer keeps talking about rail.
OK, now I'm confused. It went to "Final Preparation" within hours and sounds like it's at my dealer. I'm going to swing by first thing in the morning to see if I can see anything.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Anxiously awaiting the news? You drive to your dealer yet? 🤞
I drove by this morning but didn't get too intrusive. I had a friend that works there confirm he drove it from the hauler and it's on the back lot, he sent me a pic. 30 minutes later my salesman updated me as well with another pic. I'll update on MSRP shenanigans or anything else during the process.

1664461897017.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I drove by this morning but didn't get too intrusive. I had a friend that works there confirm he drove it from the hauler and it's on the back lot, he sent me a pic. 30 minutes later my salesman updated me as well with another pic. I'll update on MSRP shenanigans or anything else during the process.

View attachment 1856
Awesome! 🍻 and Congrats, great way to prep for the weekend! :cool:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

View attachment 1856
Looks like you have a great weekend ahead of you! :cool:

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Received this info today about an hour ago from Ford Performance,

"Your Raptor is produced, and the next step would be for it to be released from the plant. There is currently a plant delay listed on your vehicle which may cause a delay in releasing your Raptor".

There is no revised ETA to dealer as of yet.

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor

So, for those of you waiting just some information that you too may be delayed as well.

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Mine showed
Received this info today about an hour ago from Ford Performance,

"Your Raptor is produced, and the next step would be for it to be released from the plant. There is currently a plant delay listed on your vehicle which may cause a delay in releasing your Raptor".

There is no revised ETA to dealer as of yet.

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor

So, for those of you waiting just some information that you too may be delayed as well.
This morning on the tracker it showed built. I checked just now and it shows shipped.

Shipped​

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Built
Estimated Delivery 10/14/2022 - 10/20/2022

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Got mine home, dealer kept agreement at MSRP but it seemed like they may not hold that in the future.

I didn't get to drive it much but will update as I get an opinion. It's definitely not as peppy as the F-150 Raptor I had but I knew that going in. I may get some pics this weekend and get some driving done. Hoping to take it through Deal's Gap Sat or Sun for some fun. May get a couple of small trails or scenic spots on the way back home after that.

As with the Raptor... there was a smile every mile going home.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
FWIW regarding online updates: My experience was odd. "built" date was 9/19 after a 7 week chip hold. Shipped and Delivered/Final Preparation were updated same day 9/28 and within hours of each other. It came by convoy so that may be a difference vs. rail and it may have been some sub-contractor trucking vs. a typical car hauler, unsure. Each time after my build date that I asked Ford Performance or my dealer all they could tell me is it shows as "Released for shipment" but they couldn't confirm it was on a truck. They both said that "released" typically means shipped, but it never updated. So, be aware there has been some lag of information updates with some people, myself included. I will say that my "shipped" status online update was exactly when it was delivered, then "delivered" was about 3 hours later.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Mine is in transit and they gave me a delivery window and then pushed it another week or so a few days later through email. The tracker link on their site matched what they sent me, but now it doesn't show any date window. Anybody else see this happen yet? I am hoping that means it may be on a truck to the dealer right now or something. I sure would love to go grab it today or tomorrow.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Mine is in transit and they gave me a delivery window and then pushed it another week or so a few days later through email. The tracker link on their site matched what they sent me, but now it doesn't show any date window. Anybody else see this happen yet? I am hoping that means it may be on a truck to the dealer right now or something. I sure would love to go grab it today or tomorrow.
When mine stopped showing a date is when it arrived at dealer but I've not confirmed this with anyone else.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Anyone know what these #’s mean? Is it the number of cactus gray’s made? 1072/1116

Attachments

• 4667743D-4E3E-4DD9-B9E3-06EF917313AC.jpeg
    4667743D-4E3E-4DD9-B9E3-06EF917313AC.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 39

Top Member Reactions