TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Checked again with Ford today. Still have a build day of October 4th, but she gave me an ETA of October 12-18th. Thought that was a little quick.
Sounds possible, will ship convoy as there are a lot of trucks running continuously I-94 to Chicago, they will then pickup explorers and bring them back towards Michigan. They appear to be leaving MAP now on more of a pre-2020 schedule.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Sounds possible, will ship convoy as there are a lot of trucks running continuously I-94 to Chicago, they will then pickup explorers and bring them back towards Michigan. They appear to be leaving MAP now on more of a pre-2020 schedule.
I’m in Illinois and will be shipped by truck. I couldn’t believe it when she told me that. Figured it’d be closer to November when we got it.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I'm ready for a baja trip with this group when we all get ours built and delivered. Someone needs to design a GT sticker.
I agree but don't leave everyone out that didn't get a GT. They'll get the same style of GT sticker it'll just have a drive shaft through it. GT "Shafted" Let others know you were shafted during the selection. At least it sounds better than a GT Loser sticker...🤣🤣

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Gallery
Pensacola, FL
I agree but don't leave everyone out that didn't get a GT. They'll get the same style of GT sticker it'll just have a drive shaft through it. GT "Shafted" Let others know you were shafted during the selection. At least it sounds better than a GT Loser sticker...🤣🤣
All GT holder in my book.

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
My dealer called me with my rail car number and have been tracking it with the CSX information number. I have followed it south, a couple days ago it was in Tennessee and now it’s in Florida. The new delivery day here to Tampa is the day the hurricane is supposed to touch down! 😱 I swear this is the way things have been going since being a day 1 reservation holder. First time I need my Raptor to not be delivered on time! If something happens to it….

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
How long from "In production" in tracker until it switches to "Built"?
FOREVER. Oh wait....that's just my case. It's been in production 3 months as of this week.
Mine was in production status for approximately 10 days before "built" status "waiting on shipping" where is has been for the last 3 days. Build week of 9/12, blend date 9/16. OrderTrack App shows approximately 480 vehicles at MAP waiting on shipping, not sure if all are Broncos since Rangers are also built at MAP.

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Mine was in production status for approximately 10 days before "built" status "waiting on shipping" where is has been for the last 3 days. Build week of 9/12, blend date 9/16. OrderTrack App shows approximately 480 vehicles at MAP waiting on shipping, not sure if all are Broncos since Rangers are also built at MAP.
Blend date 9/9. Confirmed by Ford Chat it has been produced. It still shows in production as of today.

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
FOREVER. Oh wait....that's just my case. It's been in production 3 months as of this week.
I am on the same ride as you are. Is there any different information that you have gotten in the past few weeks? Mine is still in the “chip hold” status. I don’t know what to believe anymore. In production since June 24.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I am on the same ride as you are. Is there any different information that you have gotten in the past few weeks? Mine is still in the “chip hold” status. I don’t know what to believe anymore. In production since June 24.
Nope. I don’t believe chip hold at all though…. I think there’s something else wrong. I was a priority 01 build due to the last mess ford created for me. Part of me thinks this is just the next level of bad service because it was being watched by a couple levels of reps. How about you? Anything different about your build/order status?

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
Nope. I don’t believe chip hold at all though…. I think there’s something else wrong. I was a priority 01 build due to the last mess ford created for me. Part of me thinks this is just the next level of bad service because it was being watched by a couple levels of reps. How about you? Anything different about your build/order status?
Nothing new. Sitting there getting flat spots on the 37 inch tires i presume 🥺

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I have noticed some guys with assembly line photos of their Braptors. If you got one did you request it or did they just send it? Mine should be delivered this week, but I never got a photo from the factory.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I have noticed some guys with assembly line photos of their Braptors. If you got one did you request it or did they just send it? Mine should be delivered this week, but I never got a photo from the factory.
They just randomly send it.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I got an Email from Ford with assembly line photo only to realize it’s the same picture others got of cactus gray one on line 😂
Was it one duplicate or more or all the CG's photo's are duplicate? I've been saving CO assembly line photo's from members here not to compare but in case I don't get my photo at least I will have a remembrance where it came from. :giggle:

Top Member Reactions