🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
That did the job. Looks like my tear tag is showing up as well..PWV4 so I guess that is a positive sign
That’s interesting I have the same tear tag code. not sure If that’s normal or even relevant though…

Still showing mine as “in production” on the tracker, I’m getting nervous

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
That’s interesting I have the same tear tag code. not sure If that’s normal or even relevant though…

Still showing mine as “in production” on the tracker, I’m getting nervous
I think the tear tag is model / trim specific, as mine was the same a month ago.

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
Finally have a VIN and build date (2023 model) - got a cryptic call from dealer saying "if you change to the cast beadlock ready we can move your order up to highest priority" about a week ago and then just got the email from Ford. VIN 89573, scheduled production 12/5/2022...wish me luck!

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Just got vin for 12-5-23 production. 1FMEE5JR0PLA89509. Does this mean 509 have been scheduled up to this build.
I’m scheduled 11/28 and vin ends 81057 so I don’t really think there’s much to interpret from the vin. Could be wrong tho.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Pardon my ignorance, but what does a tear tag signify?
Are you still “in production” on Fords Order Tracking?

Dealer says its “produced” but tracker hasn’t moved to “built” yet and my paranoia is raging hard. Not sure if there’s a difference though

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Are you still “in production” on Fords Order Tracking?

Dealer says its “produced” but tracker hasn’t moved to “built” yet and my paranoia is raging hard. Not sure if there’s a difference though
Do you have the little half-moon fill (like the fill in for Order Confirmed below) in for built? Mine and others had this half-moon status on built until it arrived at the dealership, so it went from built to Final Preparation all at once. (Sorry I don't have a copy of when it was just "Built")

1666967232209.png

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Do you have the little half-moon fill (like the fill in for Order Confirmed below) in for built? Mine and others had this half-moon status on built until it arrived at the dealership, so it went from built to Final Preparation all at once. (Sorry I don't have a copy of when it was just "Built")

View attachment 4019
Yes. Half moon on “In Production”. I’m hoping it’s just a lag in updating, but the non-Raptor Broncos built this week seem to be proceeding right through the steps. One built Monday was delivered to the customer by Thursday (near MAP of course).

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
BLLLAAAAHHHHH - I just got pushed back a week in production. I was 11/14, now 11/21.

I havent gotten an email, but it just changed today.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Just an update for y'all. I talked to Ford Performance yesterday and they show my Raptor as built as of 10/11. No updates other than it shows a delivery window of 10/30-11/5. That said, there is no Rail info assigned yet so its still sitting at the plant.(NO Holds) Earlier this week they thought it was going by motor convoy but no one knows. He said based on this info my delivery window was out the door and it would probably be Thanksgiving or early Dec for delivery to my dealer. The tracker still shows "In Production" even though its been built for almost 3 weeks. (My build week was 10/3 and blend of 10/6)

It's amazing to me that a Billion dollar long standing company like ford has such bad info and can't tell what is happening. Oh well, a least its built.....

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just an update for y'all. I talked to Ford Performance yesterday and they show my Raptor as built as of 10/11. No updates other than it shows a delivery window of 10/30-11/5. That said, there is no Rail info assigned yet so its still sitting at the plant.(NO Holds) Earlier this week they thought it was going by motor convoy but no one knows. He said based on this info my delivery window was out the door and it would probably be Thanksgiving or early Dec for delivery to my dealer. The tracker still shows "In Production" even though its been built for almost 3 weeks. (My build week was 10/3 and blend of 10/6)

It's amazing to me that a Billion dollar long standing company like ford has such bad info and can't tell what is happening. Oh well, a least its built.....
Check with you dealer, Ford deployed their new vehicle delivery tracking system to the dealers this week.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Check with you dealer, Ford deployed their new vehicle delivery tracking system this week.

I'll tell you how out of sync ford is, just today received ford email saying my Raptor just came off assembly line with pic, it was delivered Monday in south Florida??????

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'll tell you how out of sync ford is, just today received ford email saying my Raptor just came off assembly line with pic, it was delivered Monday in south Florida??????
Yes, I also received the same email from Ford 5 days after taking delivery, I wanted to reply back "Ford your absolutely correct" :LOL:

Ford and other manufactures years ago started outsourcing the shipping, at the plants once the vehicle is "Released" it's then in custody of the contracted shipping company. This new dealer VINView Vehicle tracking system now tracks post release.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions