TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
What kind of gas is recommended for the raptor?

I Posted the recommended fuel page from the on-line owner's manual as well as the on-board hard copy supplement in this thread

oneilcon7

Founding Member
Aug 31, 2022
New Hampshire
Current Ride
Wrangler
I Posted the recommended fuel page from the on-line owner's manual as well as the on-board hard copy supplement in this thread
Appreciate it! Just took delivery two days ago. Pictures don’t do this thing justice, absolutely massive.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Sweet mother of all things good and evil. I got my window sticker today. Now I can switch from complaining about schedule pushes and start complaining about post-production and logistical delays!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Sweet mother of all things good and evil. I got my window sticker today. Now I can switch from complaining about schedule pushes and start complaining about post-production and logistical delays!
Hopefully all goes according to plan. I was fortunate mine was 3 weeks between date built and when it arrived at my SoCal dealer.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Congrats! Keep us posted on the timing and delivery.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Hopefully all goes according to plan. I was fortunate mine was 3 weeks between date built and when it arrived at my SoCal dealer.
thanks! Wow, I’d be so happy at three weeks to NorCal.

JBRONCO

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
What’s your build day? Mine is the 28th. Impatiently waiting for my sticker to show up.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
thanks! Wow, I’d be so happy at three weeks to NorCal.
My Badlands sat at the rail yard for 3 weeks when it arrived so I had somewhat low expectations, albeit that didn’t mean I wasn’t constantly tracking its commute out west.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
What’s your build day? Mine is the 28th. Impatiently waiting for my sticker to show up.
10/25 Blend date.

I was told last Monday that it moved from 10/26 to 10/28, then window sticker shows up today with 10/25. All this after 6 different build weeks. Go figure.

Hopefully your WS will show up by Friday. Good luck!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
10/25 Blend date.

I was told last Monday that it moved from 10/26 to 10/28, then window sticker shows up today with 10/25. All this after 6 different build weeks. Go figure.

Hopefully your WS will show up by Friday. Good luck!
The WS blend date has appeared to be the first estimated blend date, yours being 10/25, it may be a few days later but it's close. Regardless, your wait is will be over soon and Sooo worth it! (y)

73Br

Oct 13, 2022
Chicago
Current Ride
1973 Bronco
My build date just got pushed from 10/18 to Halloween.

I'm new to the forum. Hi, all. My order is for a full spec Braptor in Cactus Grey.

Life has changed for me a bit since making my order. I'm unfortunately considering selling my rig upon delivery. If anyone knows someone seriously interested please reach out to me directly.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

I'm new to the forum. Hi, all. My order is for a full spec Braptor in Cactus Grey.

Life has changed for me a bit since making my order. I'm unfortunately considering selling my rig upon delivery. If anyone knows someone seriously interested please reach out to me directly.
Welcome to the forum, hang in there, hang out here, you never know... love to hear life took a swing in your favor. (y)

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
yes i have been pushed twice. Now I am 10/31. My Badlands with an April build was pushed 5 times plus a 4 week part hold. So keeping my expectations low.
In production today but no window sticker for some reason?

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
Yup. Pushed a build week earlier this week from 10/17 week to 10/24 week, but “only” six build days to the 26th.

Every time I get within 10 days of a build day I get pushed. On my sixth build week since the original of 8/22.

Sorry for the whine with dinner, but it’s starting to get frustrating, ha ha

Hang in there
Is yours in production now too?

JBRONCO

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
I was pushed today as well. From week of 10/24 to week of 10/31. With a scheduled build date of 10/28. I checked again tonight and saw I was in production. Went on ordertrack.app and saw that I was invoiced today any build day was only pushed to 10/31 and was able to see the window sticker. Give it a shot! Super excited since I have been in a constant schedule push since August.

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350

Yes! I got my WS on Tuesday with 10/25 blend date. I’m giddy as a schoolgirl
Now we wait…for real!

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350

I know an interested party should you decide to sell.

Top Member Reactions