VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Thought I would give today's update:

Noticed yesterday that my Raptor was showing a bubble in "Shipped" so I called Ford Performance and they told me it was loaded onto the railcar at 12:05 pm. Received my email this morning from Ford telling me it was on it's way.... Delivery dates still the same and confirmed in the email. To my dealer 11/26-12/2.

Hope some of this helps you guys with what you are seeing too.

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
Expect some major delays if you anticipating a delivery anytime soon. My build date was 10/25 and delivery window of 11/13 - 11/19. Called ford performance and was informed that there is a part on back-order and this could take several weeks to resolve. Unfortunately, looks like 2023 is more likely at this point and I already sold my current bronco so stuck with no car for a while. Maybe this delay is only related to my build but who knows

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Expect some major delays if you anticipating a delivery anytime soon. My build date was 10/25 and delivery window of 11/13 - 11/19. Called ford performance and was informed that there is a part on back-order and this could take several weeks to resolve. Unfortunately, looks like 2023 is more likely at this point and I already sold my current bronco so stuck with no car for a while. Maybe this delay is only related to my build but who knows
I think you and i and at least several others around this build date are in the same boat. Same topic going on Bronco6g today. This is the first time I’ve heard anyone say Ford said it was a back ordered part.

id be really bummed mine isn’t in my garage for Christmas

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
When I called last week to confirm the delivery window, I was told to expect delivery this week by convoy and to call back this week for an exact delivery date. When called today, I was informed that it's still in build stage and the delay must be related to a back ordered part so take anything these guys say with a grain of salt. I spoke to two different guys and got two completely different answers. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it showed up tomorrow or in 2023.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I think you and i and at least several others around this build date are in the same boat. Same topic going on Bronco6g today. This is the first time I’ve heard anyone say Ford said it was a back ordered part.

id be really bummed mine isn’t in my garage for Christmas
Well maybe the fender flares have some truth behind it like I asked earlier. I certainly hope not and it's just something minor?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
When I called last week to confirm the delivery window, I was told to expect delivery this week by convoy and to call back this week for an exact delivery date. When called today, I was informed that it's still in build stage and the delay must be related to a back ordered part so take anything these guys say with a grain of salt. I spoke to two different guys and got two completely different answers. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it showed up tomorrow or in 2023.
Just got off with Ford.com chat. They told me I’m “On chip hold and expect my ETD window to change”. My latest window is now 11/16-22, which I knew wasn’t going to happen anyway.

I think your projected delivery window of tomorrow to Christmas 2023 is accurate.

We appear to be starring in Jurassic Parked II

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Just got off with Ford.com chat. They told me I’m “On chip hold and expect my ETD window to change”. My latest window is now 11/16-22, which I knew wasn’t going to happen anyway.

I think your projected delivery window of tomorrow to Christmas 2023 is accurate.

🦖💨 Haha

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU

Wait until the sequel: Railyard Hogs. Starring my rig which has been parked at the yard - 5 miles from my house BTW - for week and a half, waiting for a truck driver to transport it 20 minutes to my dealer. A true horror story! 🥴

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Wait until the sequel: Railyard Hogs. Starring my rig which has been parked at the yard - 5 miles from my house BTW - for week and a half, waiting for a truck driver to transport it 20 minutes to my dealer. A true horror story! 🥴
Ha ha. thats my next problem. Gotta take ‘‘em down one at a time.

we’ll get there eventually

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
What's your dealer saying, seems they could expedite it.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
What's your dealer saying, seems they could expedite it.
You must be psychic. My sales guy called tonight...said he was equally frustrated (other cars in the lurch as well), so he found someone at the dealership that dealt with the transport logistics and got them to rattle a few cages. Lo and behold, my Braptor is at the dealership tonight and ready to go thru PDI. The only downside is that I'm out of town this weekend. But Monday is the DAY! Taking this beauty home!
86DDD7D4-67E3-4289-A6FC-E3AA85AB1B54.jpeg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
You must be psychic. My sales guy called tonight...said he was equally frustrated (other cars in the lurch as well), so he found someone at the dealership that dealt with the transport logistics and got them to rattle a few cages. Lo and behold, my Braptor is at the dealership tonight and ready to go thru PDI. The only downside is that I'm out of town this weekend. But Monday is the DAY! Taking this beauty home!View attachment 4607
Excellent! :love: Damn I Love that yellow, will be a Thanksgiving to remember!

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Received my Braptor today. Arrived at my dealer last week in NY.
Had it trucked to me in Southern California and arrived tonight. I am floored how improved the drivetrain and transmission feel. Overall noticeably more planted and solid than my Badlands I owned. I will take some better pics after I wash it. Wow can't wait to drive it more.

Question for all of you. How do you program your keyless door combo? I didn't see any codes for it in my paperwork.
image000000.JPG

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Received my Braptor today. Arrived at my dealer last week in NY.
Had it trucked to me in Southern California and arrived tonight. I am floored how improved the drivetrain and transmission feel. Overall noticeably more planted and solid than my Badlands I owned. I will take some better pics after I wash it. Wow can't wait to drive it more.

Question for all of you. How do you program your keyless door combo? I didn't see any codes for it in my paperwork.
Congratulations! 🍻 I'm happy for you, just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday!

I seen something on the code location somewhere, possibly under the steering column, I also need to find mine. Meantime it'll run fine without them!

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
Finally to this point after a 10-27-2022 blend date.
Good luck. Been "in production" for month and dealer isn't expecting delivery until 2023 so make sure you have the right expectations as far delivery goes.

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
Good luck. Been "in production" for month and dealer isn't expecting delivery until 2023 so make sure you have the right expectations as far delivery goes.
Don’t worry I have low expectations, my dealer did say he expects it by the end November but who knows if he has any knowledge behind the statement. I’m in Missouri so not as far to go as some I guess.

Top Member Reactions