What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Johnny Mo

Nov 20, 2023
Gallery
Westchester County, NY
Current Ride
23 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
16 Ducati XDiavel
AR BAM Rail MKII - Raptor. I'll mount up my V-1 on the tackform a bit later.

Attachments

• PXL_20231205_141145648.jpg
    PXL_20231205_141145648.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 64

Johnny Mo

Nov 20, 2023
Gallery
Westchester County, NY
Current Ride
23 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
16 Ducati XDiavel
And here's the Tackform mount with my V-1 attached. The shortest mount for a rail, shortest ball arm and a magnetic mount for the V-1, also got the USB-c to V-1 adapter cord BUT, they should've made it with a right angle plug instead of straight because the conversion block won't lay on the dash flat - so I ordered a right angle adapter to lay it closer to the dash (hopefully).

Attachments

• PXL_20231205_193259854.jpg
    PXL_20231205_193259854.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20231205_193255391.jpg
    PXL_20231205_193255391.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20231205_193242232.jpg
    PXL_20231205_193242232.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 41
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
And here's the Tackform mount with my V-1 attached. The shortest mount for a rail, shortest ball arm and a magnetic mount for the V-1, also got the USB-c to V-1 adapter cord BUT, they should've made it with a right angle plug instead of straight because the conversion block won't lay on the dash flat - so I ordered a right angle adapter to lay it closer to the dash (hopefully).
All my vehicles have V1 radar detectors and I never thought about sticking a magnetic mount to the bottom of the detector to mount it, genius!

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
Had some fun with Trailrax and heretic handles. Then added the Goose tailgate table! The handle lights come on when doors open or upliftedr switch.

Attachments

• IMG_8906.jpeg
    IMG_8906.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8912.jpeg
    IMG_8912.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8913.jpeg
    IMG_8913.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8932.jpeg
    IMG_8932.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8939.jpeg
    IMG_8939.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8937.jpeg
    IMG_8937.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8921.jpeg
    IMG_8921.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8922.jpeg
    IMG_8922.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8918.jpeg
    IMG_8918.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8917.jpeg
    IMG_8917.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 67

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T

Johnny Mo

Nov 20, 2023
Gallery
Westchester County, NY
Current Ride
23 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
16 Ducati XDiavel
I probably wasn't around when it was offered, but how did you get a Raptor version of this? I checked their site and don't see any option for a custom one like this. Looks great and would love to get a CO Raptor one.
They did a special release back in May and I pre-ordered it. Reach out to Curtis at AR and ask - can't hurt. He goes by Eightlug at 6g - he's pretty responsive to PMs there as opposed to email.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Got a pic from the shop today after getting some upgrades installed.

View attachment 11210
Very nice. I plan to do the same here shortly. I actually just left the shop a few hours ago after going over my parts list and they did caution me that they have already seen some issues with the full tie rod replacements on these and getting junk up in the steering rack. Kind of like one of those once you open up the sealed unit it will never seal back the same. Keep an eye on that boot so you don't blow up the electronics. You probably already know that though. Full tie rods are so sweet though. Nice job.

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Very nice. I plan to do the same here shortly. I actually just left the shop a few hours ago after going over my parts list and they did caution me that they have already seen some issues with the full tie rod replacements on these and getting junk up in the steering rack. Kind of like one of those once you open up the sealed unit it will never seal back the same. Keep an eye on that boot so you don't blow up the electronics. You probably already know that though. Full tie rods are so sweet though. Nice job.
Thanks! Good info and I'll definitely keep an eye on the boot. One thing about the tie rods that surprised me a little was how massive they are, even when compared to the stock Raptor units. They are HUGE.

Make sure and post pics when you get your parts installed.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Thanks! Good info and I'll definitely keep an eye on the boot. One thing about the tie rods that surprised me a little was how massive they are, even when compared to the stock Raptor units. They are HUGE.

Make sure and post pics when you get your parts installed.
I definitely will. Probably be 8 weeks to get it all. Had to wait a little to get all these parts ordered, but it finally happened. Innov8 G600’s, RPG collars 1.5f/2.25r, 38x13.5x17 Falken wildpeak RT’s, rpg uca’s, SVC front and rear Baja bumpers, 20” S8 because I need 100” of light bars, ha. I wound up doing the half tie rods even though I would prefer the full ones. I got scared. I didn’t dive deep with the shop, but while I was surfing around online last night I noticed on a raptor truck forum guys were talking that doing the full tie rods will void the warranty on the factory steering rack since you have to break the factory boot seal. I’m guessing that may depend on the dealer, but I chickened out and did the half because I got the extended warranty when I bought mine. I probably don’t need the full one anyway, but I guess time will tell depending on use.

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
I definitely will. Probably be 8 weeks to get it all. Had to wait a little to get all these parts ordered, but it finally happened. Innov8 G600’s, RPG collars 1.5f/2.25r, 38x13.5x17 Falken wildpeak RT’s, rpg uca’s, SVC front and rear Baja bumpers, 20” S8 because I need 100” of light bars, ha. I wound up doing the half tie rods even though I would prefer the full ones. I got scared. I didn’t dive deep with the shop, but while I was surfing around online last night I noticed on a raptor truck forum guys were talking that doing the full tie rods will void the warranty on the factory steering rack since you have to break the factory boot seal. I’m guessing that may depend on the dealer, but I chickened out and did the half because I got the extended warranty when I bought mine. I probably don’t need the full one anyway, but I guess time will tell depending on use.
That’s a good list! Look forward to seeing the SVC bumpers. I need both front and rear for mine, but haven’t decided on anything yet.

The S8 light bar is a great choice. I put one on my daughter’s 4Runner and it’s awesome. As I told a guy that was joking with me about all the lights on my trucks, I’ve NEVER been driving in a remote area at night and said “damn, I wish I had less light”.

After going to the Raptor OffRoadeo and seeing how tough these trucks are, I don’t think the stock tie rods “need” to be replaced on most Raptors. Unfortunately in my case, I had an “Operator Induced Offroad Anomaly” in mine and broke/tweaked a lot of the components. Since warranty likely won’t cover any future claims, I decided to upgrade them. Otherwise, I probably would’ve left them alone. So far, I don’t think the rack was damaged, but won’t know for sure until I get it back and drive it. If it IS damaged, I’ll be calling 74Weld😄.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
That’s a good list! Look forward to seeing the SVC bumpers. I need both front and rear for mine, but haven’t decided on anything yet.

The S8 light bar is a great choice. I put one on my daughter’s 4Runner and it’s awesome. As I told a guy that was joking with me about all the lights on my trucks, I’ve NEVER been driving in a remote area at night and said “damn, I wish I had less light”.

After going to the Raptor OffRoadeo and seeing how tough these trucks are, I don’t think the stock tie rods “need” to be replaced on most Raptors. Unfortunately in my case, I had an “Operator Induced Offroad Anomaly” in mine and broke/tweaked a lot of the components. Since warranty likely won’t cover any future claims, I decided to upgrade them. Otherwise, I probably would’ve left them alone. So far, I don’t think the rack was damaged, but won’t know for sure until I get it back and drive it. If it IS damaged, I’ll be calling 74Weld😄.
That would be my same thought process too. Makes sense to go full on your ride. Those 74 weld racks are awesome, but unless I had something happen to me like you I just can’t see spending those kind of bucks. I’m not living off road, but when I do go I want a little more piece of mind. Ha, who am I kidding? I just love doing this kind of stuff.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Thanks. Was able to capture a pic that shows the full Amber DRL look with the headlights, markers, pods and bar. Will see about getting out in the dark for impressions on the driving light performance as well as proper aim.

View attachment 10869

Quick picture with the backlights all turned on in the dark from early this morning along with the fogs.

IMG_5342.jpeg

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
They did a special release back in May and I pre-ordered it. Reach out to Curtis at AR and ask - can't hurt. He goes by Eightlug at 6g - he's pretty responsive to PMs there as opposed to email.
I went over there and needed to sign up. I have the thread followed, so I will send him a PM and see if there is any chance of getting one now.

Thank you

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I went over there and needed to sign up. I have the thread followed, so I will send him a PM and see if there is any chance of getting one now.

Thank you
I did the same, hopefully the Code Orange rail has the same design. Even if I didn't use for it's intended function, it sure looks really Cool mounted on the dash, Jewelry for our Bronco Raptors. :cool:

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
I did the same, hopefully the Code Orange rail has the same design. Even if I didn't use for it's intended function, it sure looks really Cool mounted on the dash, Jewelry for our Bronco Raptors. :cool:
Got mine on order and the nice B6G discount he gives us. It looks good on Johnny Mo's Raptor so I think it'll look good on mine. That is my 1 Christmas present to the new needy child lol.

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Added underground graphics offset stripe and headlight/ tail light tint. Also put a matte black “D” overlay to continue the stripe down the grill. New bumpers, wheels, lights, and hard top coming soon!
IMG_3014.jpeg

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Looks great, how hard was it to install?

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Looks great, how hard was it to install?
Very easy once I had it lined up how I wanted. Dry install and there were almost no air bubbles/ the ones that were there could be pushed out no problem. Maybe one or two I had to poke with a needle then flatten

Top Member Reactions