Ford email on Bronco Raptor ordering process

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Hey DD. I am in the exact same boat. I think this may be happening with some other GTHs. My reservation page on my Ford account is also not updated, but no longer shows my Wildtrack order. Hoping it is just a queueing issue and they sort it out this week. Keep us posted if you receive anything and I will do the same.
Will do. Thanks for letting me know. After seeing a bunch of other people with congrats emails and updated Ford accounts I was starting to think my dealer was playing games with me somehow and keeping my WT on order and using my allocation for the raptor to try some funny business. I will keep you posted on when I actually see something from Ford.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
Will do. Thanks for letting me know. After seeing a bunch of other people with congrats emails and updated Ford accounts I was starting to think my dealer was playing games with me somehow and keeping my WT on order and using my allocation for the raptor to try some funny business. I will keep you posted on when I actually see something from Ford
I had a similar thought. Pretty cynical at this point with this whole process. Also concerned that my dealer just did not handle the WT to BR reservation conversion correctly. Guess we will see, but I know I will sleep better at night once I get the confirmation email from Ford.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I had a similar thought. Pretty cynical at this point with this whole process. Also concerned that my dealer just did not handle the WT to BR reservation conversion correctly. Guess we will see, but I know I will sleep better at night once I get the confirmation email from Ford.
Keep an eye on your emails today. I literally just got a confirmation from Ford that my order has been updated. It doesn't say to what yet, but I can only assume that is next.

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Keep an eye on your emails today. I literally just got a confirmation from Ford that my order has been updated. It doesn't say to what yet, but I can only assume that is next.

Check your orders and reservations, should be updated to the raptor.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Still radio silence from Ford on my end. I called them again and the agent said it could take a couple of weeks for Ford to update my reservation to the Raptor. The only consistent thing through this lousy two year process has been the inconsistency.

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
I have not received any recent Emails from Ford and my Dealer is in the Dark too. if anyone can let us know if your order has went thru and is confirmed by Ford Motor please let us know.
Yes my order verification came back from my dealer with confirmation of my bronco raptor build on March 11th. It is my understanding that dealers or dealership areas were given an allotment of specialty vehicles. The Ford rep for the area was in town when I happened to go to the dealership before the Raptor orders became available on March 8 and my dealer found out he was eligible to get 1, but only by asking the area rep as originally they were not allotted 1. Seems like much has to do with possibly the quantity of sales a dealership does with Ford in terms of their allotment and how many are going to be produced which no one has been able to find out. I did have a prior Outer Banks Bronco on order but it was coded 99 as unbuildable.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well everyone my Dealer really came through for me. He somehow worked it out and today I ordered a Bronco Raptor. I was sitting in the Dealership completing my order and received the e-mail from Ford as soon as he entered everything. I am so excited I can't even begin to explain it.
20220315_100927.jpg

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Well everyone my Dealer really came through for me. He somehow worked it out and today I ordered a Bronco Raptor. I was sitting in the Dealership completing my order and received the e-mail from Ford as soon as he entered everything. I am so excited I can't even begin to explain it.
Congratulations! I know the feeling. Its like winning a big lottery ticket... but you get to spend money... and your overwhelmed with joy. 😇

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I was able to get my order placed my order today @MSRP. got the email confirmation almost as soon as the order was completed.

I was able to get my order placed my order today @MSRP. got the email confirmation almost as soon as the order was completed.
Yes I was asked not to really discuss pricing and I offered to let them show it in their showroom for a week. I have no problem with this at all and I can say I was ABSOLUTELY TREATED FAIRLY! Other dealers are crazy and in it for themselves I will recommend Diehl's Ford Sales in Grantsville, Maryland to anyone!

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
When I spoke to Ford a few weeks back they told me the golden ticket holders orders were not meant to be a way for dealers to charge outrageous ADM's and if they were trying to do that to you to let them know. They were basically a reward for people who have been waiting the longest. I spoke to Karen at Ford about that. The last person I spoke to was not as knowledgeable and forthcoming with that kind of info. She said that if they were trying to do this to call them and let them know. There isn't a ton they can do really besides giving fewer allocations to that dealership for special vehicles. As far as the dealers with allocations that are not a golden ticket holders they can pretty much charge what they want. Consider yourself very lucky to get one at MSRP without a golden ticket.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Still radio silence from Ford on my end. I called them again and the agent said it could take a couple of weeks for Ford to update my reservation to the Raptor. The only consistent thing through this lousy two year process has been the inconsistency.
I ordered mine on the 9th and I didn't see anything from Ford about an update until yesterday. I think they were just behind on getting my order and others updated. When I called Ford I gave them the order code and sales code from the dealer. If your dealer sent you that info you should be able to call Ford and they can at least confirm it is in their system. That is what I did on Monday and I literally got my confirmation later that afternoon. She was able to see that the order was received from the dealer. I was able to relax a little once I found that out since it confirmed that the dealer did send the order in and that they had it.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Wow, I didn't know this because I wasn't reading these posts until now. I received this update from Ford about 10 minutes after the email of my order confirmation.
I understand why you are concerned with not hearing anything.

20220315_144220.jpg

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
When I spoke to Ford a few weeks back they told me the golden ticket holders orders were not meant to be a way for dealers to charge outrageous ADM's and if they were trying to do that to you to let them know. They were basically a reward for people who have been waiting the longest. I spoke to Karen at Ford about that. The last person I spoke to was not as knowledgeable and forthcoming with that kind of info. She said that if they were trying to do this to call them and let them know. There isn't a ton they can do really besides giving fewer allocations to that dealership for special vehicles. As far as the dealers with allocations that are not a golden ticket holders they can pretty much charge what they want. Consider yourself very lucky to get one at MSRP without a golden ticket.
I talked to Karen a month ago, but really need to talk to her again. She opened a case for me and I need to know if it was her or my dealership that got both my Broncos built. She was going to try to split my reservation, which essentially happened. My dealership isn’t letting me take possession of both though. What number did you get a hold of her on?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I talked to Karen a month ago, but really need to talk to her again. She opened a case for me and I need to know if it was her or my dealership that got both my Broncos built. She was going to try to split my reservation, which essentially happened. My dealership isn’t letting me take possession of both though. What number did you get a hold of her on?
I just called the general hotline and she happened to be the one that answered. I don't have a direct line for her. The other day when I called I talked to someone else. I am not sure if you can ask for specific people. I called early Monday morning and had someone on the phone in about 2 mins. When I spoke to Karen I was on hold for like 35 mind that day before someone answered. From both conversations it seems that Karen is one of the few willing to go to bat for customers though.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
I just called the general hotline and she happened to be the one that answered. I don't have a direct line for her. The other day when I called I talked to someone else. I am not sure if you can ask for specific people. I called early Monday morning and had someone on the phone in about 2 mins. When I spoke to Karen I was on hold for like 35 mind that day before someone answered. From both conversations it seems that Karen is one of the few willing to go to bat for customers though.
I’ve tried a couple times and even asked for her by name. They say “do you know how many Karen’s work here?” Lol. I’ll keep trying.

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
View attachment 539
Non-golden ticket eh? what's the ADM for that?

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
The plot thickens...Just got off the phone with a very nice gentleman on the Ford Bronco hotline. I was trying to find out why I have not received a confirmation email of my order from Ford. He looked up my order using the info provided on my preview from my dealer and it indicates that the order is "in process" but there is now a "material hold" on it. He said he has no idea what the material hold is or if that is the reason I have not received a confirmation of my order. Anyone else hear of this "material hold" on an order "in process"?

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
The plot thickens...Just got off the phone with a very nice gentleman on the Ford Bronco hotline. I was trying to find out why I have not received a confirmation email of my order from Ford. He looked up my order using the info provided on my preview from my dealer and it indicates that the order is "in process" but there is now a "material hold" on it. He said he has no idea what the material hold is or if that is the reason I have not received a confirmation of my order. Anyone else hear of this "material hold" on an order "in process"?
Yeah, that is what screwed a lot of FE holders from my understanding.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
She was very helpful and I feel she pulled this off for me. Would like to if it was her or my dealership.

Top Member Reactions