OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited by a moderator:

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
What was the first week of production? May 22? I was pushed back to 6/24.
May 23-27 was the first build week. I was invoiced on the 20th and my blend date was the 27th. So now over 3 months sitting at MAP and they are shipping Raptors that were recently built while mine still sits there. Ford needs to pull their head out of their ass and start delivering peoples vehicles and stop trying to build so many fucking vehicles. The lightning, Maverick and Mach-e should have never been built. Yes I am venting just sick and tired of companies not being transparent with their customers.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
May 23-27 was the first build week. I was invoiced on the 20th and my blend date was the 27th. So now over 3 months sitting at MAP and they are shipping Raptors that were recently built while mine still sits there. Ford needs to pull their head out of their ass and start delivering peoples vehicles and stop trying to build so many fucking vehicles. The lightning, Maverick and Mach-e should have never been built. Yes I am venting just sick and tired of companies not being transparent with their customers.
I'm with you 100%. Vent away. I've vented then deleted several times... There are 2 Ford reps watching my order but they say they can't do anything while it's "in production" status. Welp, it's still sitting in that status so no matter how much of a mess Ford created for me, their own rules prevent their reps from resolving the issues for the last 2+ months.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Woke up this morning and did my ritual of checking Ordertrack and the Ford tracker.

It is now awaiting shipment/built! Seems like a lot of movement happened last night based on posts I’ve seen this morning.

I have not received a built e-mail yet, so here’s hoping it ships soon. I have a current ETA of 9/1-9/7.

Backdoor link shows ETA of 9/10-9/16.

Last edited:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Got my built status this morning! No email. Awaiting shipping, probably won’t be until after the holiday weekend

Attachments

• 8D5BE090-BF5C-411B-A458-08F7CA765C21.jpeg
    8D5BE090-BF5C-411B-A458-08F7CA765C21.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 39

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Gen1 Raptor, First Editon Bronco
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
Just got my ford email saying it’s built , and will be delivered between sep9-15. The back door link was saying the same thing since yesterday

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
My back door link has jumped around a bit since my status went to built. Was 9/10-9/16, then it went blank for a few days, now today it says 9/2-9/8. Has not changed to shipped, and I have yet to receive an actual built email.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sooo my bronco which was produced in June suddenly is on a microchip hold starting this weekend. It's been one thing after another with Ford. ETA also updated to 9/2-9/8.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I just checked my Ford tracker and it now shows built. Produced on 5/27 and finally built on 9/5. WE will see...

Top Member Reactions