VIN and build data for the 2022 Bronco Raptor

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Nothing yet. I spoke to my salesman to give him the heads up and " No Prep". You would be surprised the stuff you get (Build sheet, Sheets with all the codes, other build documentation) Even had the build sheet with several signatures from the line workers when I got my 18 F150 Raptor. I just put everything in a binder along with photos of the vehicle with all the paint marks, codes and stickers etc...
Mine has been shipped but i don't know its current location. On Monday it was in Chicago. I have the rail cart but i cant find a way to look it up for free lol Anyone wanna help me out with the rail cart? The rail cart # is TTGX851470.

I applied for a loan at a local credit union and was approved. So I am ready to go, just need the Braptor!

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Mine has been shipped but i don't know its current location. On Monday it was in Chicago. I have the rail cart but i cant find a way to look it up for free lol Anyone wanna help me out with the rail cart? The rail cart # is TTGX851470.

I applied for a loan at a local credit union and was approved. So I am ready to go, just need the Braptor!
go to the bronco6g website and look at the trackers. They have all the info you need. https://www.bronco6g.com

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
go to the bronco6g website and look at the trackers. They have all the info you need. https://www.bronco6g.com
Ok, figured it out. I was calling Union Pacific when in fact it was Norfolk Southern. Ford hotline said as of Monday, it was in Chicago. The NS prompt said on 9/25 it was in Lordstown, Ohio. I'm assuming it started in Lordstown and is now in Chicago at main hub.

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350
Mine just got pushed the the week of the Oct 24th and build date of Oct 28th
Anyone else getting pushed back?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Yup. Pushed a build week earlier this week from 10/17 week to 10/24 week, but “only” six build days to the 26th.

Every time I get within 10 days of a build day I get pushed. On my sixth build week since the original of 8/22.

Sorry for the whine with dinner, but it’s starting to get frustrating, ha ha

Hang in there

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Yup. Pushed a build week earlier this week from 10/17 week to 10/24 week, but “only” six build days to the 26th.

Every time I get within 10 days of a build day I get pushed. On my sixth build week since the original of 8/22.

Hang in there
I just got the Ford email stating that my (‘23) order is confirmed. Although I know it is months away, it was pretty neat seeing the verification that the process is starting along with the visual of the build! Guess this is really happening!

E24

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2022
Gallery
Springfield Mo
Current Ride
F350

Hang in there
Just hoping to get it in 2022 lol

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
yes i have been pushed twice. Now I am 10/31. My Badlands with an April build was pushed 5 times plus a 4 week part hold. So keeping my expectations low.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
After 42 days of sitting at MAP ("Awaiting Shipment"), my hog was finally loaded (or at least assigned) to a CSX railcar. Now officially "In Transit". Woo hoo!
Right on, so happy for you! I am sending you all my good vibes so that you get it soon. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see what you have in store for it.

Top Member Reactions