TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Similar here, I just checked and my window sticker is live. Blend date of Monday, getting close! I'm still guessing it could be October before I see it the way things have been going but maybe it's about to change.
Hoping your pleasantly surprised, maybe early Sep or before Labor day? 🍻

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
How can you determine where your dealer is on allocation? I am Day 1 Reservation GT Raptor with the only Raptor at my dealership. I am still "clean unscheduled" since early March.
I also am a day 1 reservation GT holder with the only allocation at my Ford Dealer. Got production date originally 6/6 pushed all the way to Aug. 22, got a vin # but no sticker or other info. Got a confirmation email recently from Ford but not holding my breath as I was pushed a few times even with Ford emails before.

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Not to burst bubbles here, but I’ve been unscheduled clean for a few months now (4 maybe). Not sure that means anything more than you don’t have any hurdles once/if the line finally works it’s way back to your order. Seems like the real optimism hasn’t started until the pt when/if you get your production scheduled email and subsequent VIN, but we’re learning even that just means false hope and multiple reschedulings.

It means that there are no issues with the build and the factory accepts the order. Now you will need to wait for the dealer to have the allocation to fill your “clean” order. Could take a while.
How can you determine where your dealer is on allocation? I am Day 1 Reservation GT Raptor with the only Raptor at my dealership. I am still "clean unscheduled" since early March.
Ask your dealer…..all dealers should know their allocation for 22 and if it’s spoken for or not. Truthfully, many “clean “ orders will roll to 23s.

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Similar here, I just checked and my window sticker is live. Blend date of Monday, getting close! I'm still guessing it could be October before I see it the way things have been going but maybe it's about to change.
My blend date was also this past Monday, congrats! I think the excitement for me won't start until I see a shipping date as there seem to be quite a few built BR's waiting to be shipped.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Interesting data in here. A simple calculation would indicate they can build approximately 100-150 Raptors per week (assuming they are sharing lines with other trims). So for a 7 month MY22 build window (May-Nov assuming no MAP shutdowns), that kind of aligns with the prevailing estimates of producing in the neighborhood of 3000 Raptors.
I just jumped on this great forum, been waiting since Aug 2020, what is the Golden ticket and how do you know if you have one

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
It would be an email dated February 11, 2022, from Ford to slicktop regarding “You’ve Been Selected to Order a Ford Bronco Raptor.”
Thanks AB for this info, my regular order was upgraded to Raptor by dealer 3/17/22 so seems I don't have that golden ticket

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks AB for this info, my regular order was upgraded to Raptor by dealer 3/17/22 so seems I don't have that golden ticket
That's good for you, those of us with the Golden Ticket to change our orders to BR, that dealer we had our order with was provided a special allocation that came with our order. So, either your dealer had a Golden Ticket holder that ended up declining or you obtained a dealer allocation. It's all the same in the end, just the initial allocation appears differently. Also, we have not noticed any build schedule preference given between Golden Ticket holder allocation order vs Dealer allocation order.
Congratulations on your Bronco Raptor order.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Spoke to Ford Performance today. The last delivery date scheduled for me was July 31st. The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date.

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Spoke to Ford Performance today. The last delivery date scheduled for me was July 31st. The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date.
Now that isn't a good omen. I guess whatever the hold up is must be pretty major. My blend date was last Monday so I guess I'm in the same boat as you.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Same here but I was told there should be an update available Wednesday. My original ETA was 7/3-7/9 and it just keeps getting pushed back... I'm in MI though so hoping once it's released it'll be a short shipping time span.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
This pending update stage we're all in is lame. I was doing better when I didn't even have a build date.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This pending update stage we're all in is lame. I was doing better when I didn't even have a build date.
I'd be more patient if they actually provided updates. We understand your bronco has been built but we're undertaking {{insert excuse}} and expect your bronco to be released for shipping in 2 weeks/2 months/etc.

Meanwhile F150 raptors keep getting stolen at MAP. Really hoping bronco raptors ship before the thieves realize what they are or access them.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'd be more patient if they actually provided updates. We understand your bronco has been built but we're undertaking {{insert excuse}} and expect your bronco to be released for shipping in 2 weeks/2 months/etc.

Meanwhile F150 raptors keep getting stolen at MAP. Really hoping bronco raptors ship before the thieves realize what they are or access them.
Bronco Raptor's are not a target for thieves yet since none have been delivered therefore no market for the parts... Yet. Right now, used BR parts would be obviously stolen.

August911

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2022
Tampa
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco outerbanks
Does anyone know if and when I will be able to place an order for a 2023 Bronco Raptor? I wasn’t lucky enough to get my order in on time. I’ve heard rumors orders may reopen in mid August or September. Would I be able to build and order mine then?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Does anyone know if and when I will be able to place an order for a 2023 Bronco Raptor? I wasn’t lucky enough to get my order in on time. I’ve heard rumors orders may reopen in mid August or September. Would I be able to build and order mine then?
No one knows for sure. Ford has not officially announced a date to open the order banks for 2023 Broncos, nor have they made it clear that Raptors would be included in that initial ordering period with the other regular Bronco trims. All we can do is wait and see.

Top Member Reactions